Is it just me or is this forum getting "better"?

When i say this i mean the members and their PS/Illustrator skills. I consider myself reletively new to PS but i also think that i am constantly getting better. But recently, to me atleast, it seems that the quality of work here has grown tremdously. I mean it could be me just appreciating the work that goes into a lot of the works here more, but i think that everyone is getting so much better. I just thought i should share this thought. Do you guys know what i am talking about?

Thanks
Mike

Yes, and I’m glad to see the Battle area more active. I feel that the stirring of the dust over the Kirupa vs. BB battle has excited everyone into the D&D way of life!

Represent!

Good job guys - I remember this part of the forum was quite dead about 2 months ago.

U r definitely right! I check this forum everydady and im seeing almost everyday 2 or 3 impressive works, its much more active too. Im glad cause I love the D&D forum :slight_smile:

Yes, and I’m glad to see the Battle area more active. I feel that the stirring of the dust over the Kirupa vs. BB battle has excited everyone into the D&D way of life!

hum no, actually the battle forum and D&D were reinvigorated before the BB vs Kirupa battle… mainly because people started to realise that they could do other battles than flash battles… We also have recent talented people that did not participate as much before, on top of my head rollandart, grinch, b-rich, levi, ya3 etc…

As one of the new people to this forum, I have to say that this place has really been a great source of inspiration. Before I stumbled upon kirupa.com i had used photoshop a bunch but never seriously, and now, especially after seeing the battle forum, im working on something new everyday.

of course, i wouldnt really know if the forum is getting “better” or not since i wasnt around, but the stuff i see here, i love! So id like to say THANKS.

(btw, 101th post! (woo!))

there´s nothing more inspirational than the kirupa forums :P…well, maybe :wink:

101th? :huh:

haha i was gunna say 100th, but then i got distracted and posted in another thread, then forgot, haha. (:

I was chuckling 'cause it should be 101st… :wink:

pfff hahaaaa thats awesome, i rock at being dumb:lol:!

sure is getting better, i believe more and more people are comfortable with posting their work and are happy to get good and bad critism which in turn makes them improve. “the only way is UP!” so lets keep it this way :wink: