Is it not possible to mask Dynamic Text?

I have some variables that I’m loading in that are imported to a dynamic text box and I want only a portion of them to appear, actually the bottom of the text box needs a slant in it…\r\rhttp://www10.brinkster.com/jubbaorf/requiem/flashtest/test.html\r\ryou can see the text box if you go there. Well, I want the text to appear cut off at the bottom. So i guess my only question is: Is it not possible to mask dynamic text?\r\rwhen I try to mask it, it appears but its invisible…I can select it, I just can’t see it…

are you including the entire font outline?\ras long as the text field isn’t created with ‘createTextField’ i think it should work.\r:) \rjeremy

i was forgetting to embed the entire outline…if thats the only way then I suppose I have to do it. It works that way, but I really didn’t want to have to do that because it increases file size…oh well…time to make a preloader…

yeah, i hate having to include the font but you just have to do it sometimes.\ranyone know how you can include the font in one swf so that you don’t have to include it in all your swf’s?? kinda like preloading fonts so they can be used across all levels in a movie.\rthat would save a lot of file size for a site i’m working on now.\r:) \rjeremy

that would be awesome…maybe Supra knows…