IsAnyone Using Mozilla

Hi everyone,
I am using Mozilla as me default browser first time i opened kirupa.com a message for “flashplayer 6 needed” was displayed i had installed it still when i clilck on the tutorials the samples are not shown. i would be reall glad if someone from you can help me.

Thands

did u restart ur browser after u installed flash? :-/

Of course man
i restarted me whole computer.

hmm, could u tell me the operating system ur using and ill tell u the instruction how to uninstall the old Flash and re-install the new one! :slight_smile:

yours,
h88

i ran into the same exact problem. so i said forget it and stuck to IE.

Midi Thanks for telling me to run away but dont you think eridicating a prob is much better

anyways h88 i am using Windows XP professional (any thing now)

cool, check the site and uninstall the flash player, then re-install it back:

http://www.macromedia.com/support/flash/ts/documents/remove_player.htm

Hope this helps!

yours,
h88

i dont know, because MOZILLA is a netscape based browser, i dont think to highly of it…

I have been using Moz for both my PC and Mac for several months now. It has been quite flawless.

When I installed the Flash 6 player (on my Win 2K machine), I vaguely recall being asked which browsers I’d want the players to be installed. I only had Netscape and IE to choose from, I checked off both. It worked fine after that.

*Originally posted by mdipi.com *
**i dont know, because MOZILLA is a netscape based browser, i dont think to highly of it… **

got that backwards Mike… Netscape has been on the Mozilla based engine (the name escapes me at the moment) since beginning.

Rev:elderly:

I had the same problem on my iMac at school.

I uninstalled the Flash Plug-In and reinstalled it and it worked fine.

Hey Rev… did you mean Gecko? (the name that escaped you)

Yup…

=)

See, even with a temp of 101 your young mind snaps to answer… :stuck_out_tongue:

thanks,

LOL, you read that thread eh? My mind is a bit off though, I am talking like I am hopped up on drugs (slow and incoherent).

I am everywhere… :evil:

lots of fluids, aspirin, lots of vitamin C, lots of sleep, etc.

[SIZE=1]::steps out of Mommy mode::[/SIZE]

be well,

Thanks rev… er “mom”…LOL.

rev…just to let you know, the hands on your footer seem to have lost the sleves…

LOL, AHHHHHHHH HOVERING HANDS SPYING ON ME THROUGH BINOCULARS!!!

Yeah thanks, I was messing around with it, trying to make it a smaller file size… I’ll have to put those back…

haha! lol. ok now to work in ps so i can post some work and junk. well that is right after my homeowork. i hope i gotta study hall!

Thank you guys
the uninstan and the install thingy worked really fine.
Thank you for your help