Kajun McC-replies

thank you for all your relplies…
i still think insane flasher is incredibly hot…
other than the fact that he is my husband…
i will introduce to you some of my work in the near future.

if that is your name… then show us what you got…
heheh… just Kidding//
WELCOME!

TIMBALAND AKA KKLTD

welcome aboard. and no you aren’t the only one :slight_smile: i know about 4 Women that also do Flash.

Hey try to come up with something more orignal… ha ha just kidding … start doing flash immeditly… girl flash must be so much different then what im used to… I want to see it… owww yes and your “hot” also!!!

Welcome aboard! I’m sure you will like it here. This post will be moved to Random in a few hours btw…it doesn’t belong in the Flash 5 section :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Kirupa

Hello… interesting name… I’m often called the “mad flasher” myself.

Welcome… and yes… vts is correct… there are many female flashers. I think that I can find some home pages of them if you like

thank you for all your relplies…
i still think insane flasher is incredibly hot…
other than the fact that he is my husband…
i will introduce to you some of my work in the near future.

Hey sleeping by you was fun … I liked it … but I want to go longer next time… you are the coolest girl ever…!!!

sleep by you later

Love

insaneflasher XXXOOOXXOOXXOOX

lol… you two are riot… glad to know that a couple can share something as cool as flash with each other.

hey girlfriend go to my up dated site… owww yes you will like it to the extreme roit passon you gave me last night …oww just kidding but I like it more… I was tired of the toxic waste dump fell of the old one… Love insaneflasher

hey insaneflasher,
The new layout is cool. Did you mean to put a Flash mouse pointer in the place of the regular Windows mouse pointer. The reason I’m asking is, that I did not see the mouse pointer in the animation…I got confused on where the mouse was hehe.

Cheers,
Kirupa

kirupa ,did you right click and press play?? on the flash???

and another thing … hey kirupa, can I have your AIM name so we could maybe talk???

thanks

Love Insaneflasher

Master my flash is coming along very slowly so i am sorry about the delay i will work faster and i will make you a copy or email you my cool musik software that i noticed you liked you loyal slave. when my flash is done ye shall not be dissapointed bye for now flash you later.

XXXOOOXXXOOOXXXOOO

ha ha ha ha ha ha