kForum Meetup: Kirupa + Krilnon

Close readers of Kirupa’s blog might have noticed that a kF member would be visiting him earlier this week. Though no one was able to guess who it would be, I really did meet up with him! :stuck_out_tongue:

After getting off of the subway, I made my way towards his dorm and met him outside. He was probably glad that I wasn’t wearing a Kirupa.com t-shirt :sure: as he gave me an excellent tour of the campus. I was also shown around several research labs.

We mainly discussed MIT and CS, as that was the point of my visit, but the forums/site/blog came up more than few times. Kirupa has a really neat Macromedia-themed water bottle from a few years ago! [whisper](Kirupa also revealed his secret plot to ban all of the members with an ‘e’ in their username.)[/whisper]

Near the end of the second day, I finally remember to have a picture taken of us as proof, here it is:

Just in case anyone was wondering, Kirupa is every bit as cool in real life as he is on the forums! :beam:

While posting a new topic based on a meetup with @krilnon and @templarian a few days ago, this came up as a recommended topic! It is crazy that this was so long ago haha.

1 Like

Yeah, time flies! Still can’t believe you’ve updated this over the years that everything is still pretty much intact. :nerd_face::tangerine: