Kirupa.com Ripoff

Well, I’ve signed the guestbook too… :evil:

LOL! the ‘Creating a Full Flash Site’ Tutorial has to be the funniest one… esp the way they edited the example! lololool! :thumb:

http://www.techhelping.com/geegee/window25.html

i may or may not have signed their guestbook too…
lol!

sent her an email too… and added her to my MSN contacts :beam:

awaits authorisation :wink:

[size=1]EDIT: LOL at the one after Liam’s :)[/size]

:bad:

i cant see the page. did it come down??

Loads fine on my end.

Since I’m really kind of mad right now, I’ve just sent this off to her…

“Ohoo look, I got loads of email!” :evil:

I couldn’t help but notice the number of people that have signed your guestbook, to say what great tutorials you have on your site, and how helpful they are.

You know what? I couldn’t agree more.

Shame you never wrote them really, isn’t it?

Aside from ripping off two of my own tutes on drawing and animation, as far as I can tell, every other guide in that site is an exact copy of one of the ones on Kirupa.com. Many of these people are my friends, have put a great deal of effort and thought into writing the tutes, and I have a large amount of respect for them, which is more than can be said for you.

To claim that you have written all of these, and then have the sheer audacity to take the credit and tell people to take the source code since nothing is copyrighted and all belongs to you, is beyond belief. What the hell were you thinking? That we wouldn’t notice?!?

We have noticed. And we are not a happy group.

Now I suggest that you remove all of the work on here that was done by us, go out and buy a book on Flash, read it, then come up with something of your own.

• Kitiara

no no, there’s another one as well :slight_smile: http://www.techhelping.com/geegee/

btw… why are Syko and RenGirl listed on the “Thanks” page? :-
OMFG! She cou;dn’t even write her own fcking THANKS PAGE! WHAT A FCKING LOSER! :angry:

**Even though I am the only individual who runs and maintains the site, this site would not be functional without the help of the hundreds of people who have periodically helped me infuse new life into it. The following is a short list of people that I would like to take an opportunity to thank for their great help over the years. If I forgot to mention anyone, my apologies!

[note: except for the first two people, the order of the names mentioned in the list should not matter]**

Is Renn even aware of this?

“If I forgot to mention anyone”… What like, I dunno, maybe <b>us</b>?!?

18.01.03 - Added Line Art In Flash tutorial

Maybe she stopped running the site during this period?

Whoa! Was I the one who found das site first Kirupa? :stuck_out_tongue:

This GG’s site is hosted on the extreme gamers site. I think Kirupa should contact them and tell them to take it down.

( info removed on 1 May 2007 at Amit’s request :))

Or we could jsut send Dan over to knock on their door.

I vote for Dan.

haha… Dan :stuck_out_tongue:

I vote Dan, this person is quite ignorant.

oh!

im going to sign her guest book. Keep the little ones away:P:P:P:P

the nerve of this B|T**

*Originally posted by h88 *
**Maybe she stopped running the site during this period? **
probably… looks at this :stuck_out_tongue:
Flash Player Security update!
Macromedia has announced the release of Flash Player 6,0,47,0 which addresses some security issues. More info is available here.
pathetic :sigh:

i feel better now…

wait a min, i have a good idea,

We sould put a water mark on the pictures of this site.

right through the middle that says PROPERTY OF KIRUPA.COM