Kirupa Gallery Award?

http://www.clintbalcom.com/

Has “kirupa gallery” listed as an award and recognition? I couldn’t find it?

Me smells a Scam…

Maybe KirupaGallery.com is a site…with a similar award/logo. (NOT) :stuck_out_tongue:

I notified kirupster on the matter.

Some nerve that guy has… :scream:

hits the alarmbell

I wonder if all his other ‘awards’ are real :stuck_out_tongue: Fcukstar ain’t fo shizzle.

Hmm - he submitted his site for SOTW on June 12: http://www.kirupaforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58844

His site didn’t win, and I’m not sure I recognize any of his other sites in his portfolio as SOTW winners.

I’ll drop him an e-mail :slight_smile:

Cheers!
Kirupa :ub:

I’d drop him a can of get-a-life… :stuck_out_tongue:

or maybe a grenade… or reeeeeally effective itchingpowder… or maybe just pack Dan in a box and mail it to him :stuck_out_tongue:

ouch :stuck_out_tongue:

TRANSLATION:
Release the hounds

Grab your torches and pitchforks!

I just sent him an e-mail asking why he has the award there. While not likely, he could have submitted another site using another name and won…it’s worth asking, if anything, just to hear an alternate explanation.

He could have also misunderstood that SOTW award as going to everyone who submits :slight_smile:

Now don’t forget to tell us what he replies with.

It’s actually a pretty nice site…and he’s got a sweet girlfriend :drool:

Tell him we’ll trade him the award for her :bad:

he is a ripper too:P

eather that or iso50.com did and i dont think iso50 rips:P

wow i didnt think not perfectly but now i do. on the right you see birds. and on the left you see a beach

What the? That guy has some nerve…

I knew that looked familiar to me… Good observation idiok :thumb:

i was thinking of itworks when i saw it but wow that is it more so!

I remember this guys site.

ROFL

:lol:

is a trowel okay? :stuck_out_tongue:

Let’s be nice - for at least 24 hours. He could be reading this, and if it is a misunderstanding with regards to his use of our logo (all other issues not considered), then we should give him a chance to not have to be pitchforked…or trowelled :stuck_out_tongue: