Kirupa, Yahoo & the Reichstagg fire

All-
I thought I would share his cause I thought it was kind of neat. I was doing a search on Yahoo for the Reichstagg fire to get a few more details, and I saw a link that looked interesting because of the description below it. So I clicked on it and it brought me right to one of my own posts inside the Princess Bride, and it was number #3 in the list! The funniest thing about it is that I liked the description I read and thus clicked on it, only to find it was me who wrote the very description I was reading. When I saw Kirupa come up it was a little shocking-And even more when I realized it was my own words. Just thought I would share that. I thought it was amusing-

pj
:slight_smile:

I also need the site of a place where I can get the pop up killer everyone is talking about. I have frelling had it! A free one, thats what I need.

thanks-
pj
:stuck_out_tongue:

you are a strange one phil, and that is ironic that it was your own words you were searching for…Knowledge comes from within…? maybe…

Jubba-
I took down my photograph of me because it made you feel uncomfortable, phulgy me. Now its your turn, your picture upside down is driving me crazy every time I see it. Stop it! Turn it back to normal. :stuck_out_tongue:

pj
:smiley:

Pleeeeeze???

that is the normal picture! it was upside down when I took it! I’ll change it later if i get around to it.

Jubba-
I have a dozen Round Tuits downstairs. Send me your address and I’ll send you one. Then you will get a Round Tuit-- he he

pj
:stuck_out_tongue: