Least used feature of Flash

Nah, shapetweens are pretty useful, even if a bit hard to grasp at first. Here is an example of something completely shape tweened:

[showoff][swf=“http://coppertop.madsims.net/etc/tweensexample.swf height=400 width=550”][/swf][/showoff]

Sharif: I said “Help” as a joke. Since no one ever seems to look in there even though it really is quite useful to.

And as for the “g-a-y waste” line… please don’t use that word in context like that… it’s deemed offensive.

Shape tweens are useful, I use them probably just as much as I use regular tweens (with both of them are not often, but still sometimes)

hey coppertop that is a shape tween? Pretty f’n sweet…please tell me how you did that. I am doing something simlar but I used a masking technique.

If you have animations and Flash projects as large as these:

You’d need a way to organize your Flash movie and scenes would be an indespensible feature!

Sure you can make a movie clip move around the stage. Sure you can make an object move using arrow keys. Sure you can make a line draw something. But when you don’t know how to organize your objects and elements making it hard to understand for others or for you even, then that would show how stupid and unprofessional you are in design and that you don’t deserve to use Flash.

Everything put on something has a purpose.