Life suxx

“time has the ability to heal all wounds”

its goia suck, im not goina lie, and say its goina be ok, you will prob hurt for a while, but it will get less and less with time, not that you have gotten over her, but that you have moved on, thats what humans do, we adapt, thats why we are the #1 species(well tied for first with dogs, cuz dogs are awesome).

I once had this bad experance… really bad.

I had been dating this girl for a few months, I was really into her, but then she was going to france, to spend the first two months of school in france. That was fine with me, I was goina miss her though. Well on the first day of school(my birthday), her friend came up to me, when I was surrounded by everyone in the school. And very loudly told me that my girl friend was breaking up with me, and had cheated on me twice.

Ouch…

But this was a while ago, and thats why I am able to to talk about it freely, proof that “Time has the ability to heal all wounds”

hahaha why are you said? she will be back in a month, right?

imagine, that this is a test for your heart:
do you really care about her, is it a real love or just short lived passion…
if you still love her after a month, your love will be only stronger…

good luck with your girl! :slight_smile:

what do you mean asphalt? Are you talking about specific to his story or life experiance???

Unfortunately, I got the experiance. Three months ago, my 3.5 year relationship ended. We lived together for 2.5 years and everything. Moving out was the hardest thing I have honestly ever done in my life. It still sucks but hey, like I said If you really and truely love someone, then you only want them to be happy…and if is is going to work it will and if it is not going to work then it wasnt suppossed to work… JMO

I’m talking about: has she broken up with him, or is she just going away for a month? you may notice that he didn’t actually say… everyone is just assuming.

hmm…good question…People go away all the time, doesnt mean that they break up…

yeah, but no one actually knows! :slight_smile:

*Originally posted by fluid_0ne *
tomorrow shes’ leaving for [SIZE=2]1 month[/SIZE] …

yes… but there was also a suggestion that they might have actually broken up. of course… if it is just that she’s going away for a month, but they haven’t broken up, I have but one thing to say:

get over it. it’s only a month ffs :stuck_out_tongue:

if they’re breaking up, well… then, fair enough, it’s never easy :slight_smile:

eilsoe, same thing happened wid me ones, she was american, only difference is that ur girl(at that time ofcourse) had guts to tell u the truth in my case i had my 6th sense to rely on and i found it myself, it’s shattering and just like u now i have someone hu is sply made for me :love:

I had a hard time trusting anyone, to be very frank i have put my gf thru somuch coz of wat tht BTCH did to me, i cud’t trust anyone anymore, it was just her patiance and love that i m finally over this.She is just amazing person, can tell wats bothering u, wats the cure and i never realized it, she was wid me all my life, same school, class, even the same bench, best friends all our life… long story, but cute =) rite now she’s in uk and i m in delhi, we stay in touch thru sms, fone, yahoo, msn and webcam ofcourse. Trust was a big issue for me after going thru my other relationship, it was like a disease…VEry Ugly Times…We are togather just because of her…Gosh i can speak all day long… sorry guys :blush:

Ya asphalt i still dont know if she’s gone temporary or forever,altho he said month :-s

Hey fluid, come on m8
clear the scene for us so we can talk about it, ofcourse if it’s ok wid u…

we don’t break up, cuz’ we’ve never been a couple! it’s just i can’t spend any time with her, she’s busy with this fkn’ vacation…

i miss her a lot…

then dude, no offense but get over it…You’ll live, I swear…

*Originally posted by rere420 *
**then dude, no offense but get over it…You’ll live, I swear… **

LOL!

seriously…

save this for when you permanently lose someone…

it will make this look like a mosquito bite.

Rev

I watch movies when i get mad.

and i listen to music, but this time this doesn’t help…
i see her everywhere i turn my eyes…

maybe you should try to get her back

read all the thread… she’s leaving for 1 month…

Make yourself busy with other things. Back in the day before I had a real job, and was still in school, I used to work at a summer camp. (It was great job, outside all day, free room and board, sailing on the weekends when there were no kids around…) In any case it meant being away from home and all my friends for three months. I left people I cared a great deal for. But by the second or third day I was so busy with other things I hardly had time to be upset. Time will go much faster if you do other things than mope around. Try it, you may even have fun. :thumb:

Cheers!
-Niann

but there’s nothing for me to do…
i think about her all day long…

read a book.

do a tutorial.

learn a new language.

paint a picture.

go outside!

Rev