Life suxx

just think of it this way, there are plently of more fish in the sea…

:stuck_out_tongue:

rev :

• hate to read // lol
  • don’t know anything special to share with…
  • :sure:
  • can’t take my mind off her…
  • i’m riding a bike ~6 hours a day with my homies // doesn’t work

alex:
but this fish is golden :blush:

so do something to occupy your mind.

All you are doing is whining about how much it hurts, and then shoot down everything anyone gives as advice.

IMO

suck it up, get over it, or stop whining about it. It isn’t that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things. I am glad that this seems like a big deal to you, that means your life has been pretty good so far.

Rev

It sounds to me like you almost don’t want to do anything other than sit around filled with self pity. In that case I am not sure anyone can say anything to make you feel better.

Cheers!
-Niann

ok, having jsut read that, I go back to my original point:

get over it.

sorry but… that’s it tbh. you’re not even a couple!!! :-\

I have to agree with these past few posts. A girl who is just your friend leaves for a month on vacation and you think life sucks and your you were stabbed in the heart?

Try losing your girlfriend of over 2 years :sigh:

Yeah man,

No offence, but stop complaining, if she was dying of terminal cancer, I would understand, other than that its just whining.

If you keep whining, I’m gona start thinking your from Linkin Park! :smirk:

admittedly, i’d be heartbroken if lostinbeta stopped finding me supah-sexeh :love:

:wink:

egh… dude, i didnt read whole form, so i dont know if you admited this, but you love her, i can tell

so do this:

USE YOUR TIME TO FIND A WAY TO GET HER TO FALL FOR YOU

when she gets back, sweep her off her feet, then you will have her more, than when she left,

:bandit:

surface i gotta disagree with that one… he’s infatuated with her

HAHAHAH!!!
There goes the story.
Fluid my pal its just Infatuation…
and ur to much Possessive about her, thats wat make u feel so low .
Chil …i know its hard. but if u keep on thinking about her u will be more upset and frustrated.
Now just think how will u go through with her After a month.
and then u will boom all with colours back again.
the best part is i think u r starting to love her…so dont scrumble ur love thoughs with this … just think positive.

CHIL man…

If I hear one more complain about your girl being on “vacation” for a month… I will have to catapult you in to the sun… lol
Jk! Your a charmer…

But honestly… lets cut the Linkin Park BS, lets stop whining and move on…!?

but what if she meets someone on vacation? maybe thats what bothers him so much… Ask if you can go with her…

or may be she will never come back…
may be she will fall in love someone else like daveman said…
or may …

Come on…get a life…nothings gona happen…
she will come back…and fluid and she will have a gr8 time…

no - we won’t
i spoke to her today (about 2.30 am)…

now i’m really sad :*(

WAT !! Wat did u speak to her!!!

WAT di she say that made u SAd!!!

suck it up. accept whats happened. break off ALL contact for a while untill you heal. ****.

i can’t…

r u playing games with us , just to make this thread moving…
Cos i hate this kind of ****…

ive been through worse. i gurantee this. your sad now then youll be angry then u’ll be depresed then you’ll accept it. if she dumped you u need to say good bye to her for a while. otherwise you’re gonna be depressed as hell for a while. having your heart shattered is usually a good thing, builds character. Plus being so attached at a young age is generaly not a good idea.

wait a sec…your posting about this chick going on vacation? i thought she dumped you!!! not to offend you but you’re a freaking leightweight. I cant fathom what you;re gonna be like when the relationship ends. good luck man!