LoTR PC Game Review

LotR is awesome. The first movie was a bit boring however. But the Two Towers… Awesome, Great,…

I’m a Tolkien fan too. And I have already seen the game. But you have two games already, no?

BTW: I think Age of mythology is better… :sigh:

I didnt say maj sad it was first person…I just anwsered the question…I didnt see that you did

my bad

You cant blow thier brains out while your holding them…after you know ck them out…but you gotta because its just fun to senselessly kill someone

really while holding them??

what actions?? button need to press, midle click uses them as shields , left knocks them out, right i dnt know

yea spinlter cell for Xbox is amazing, although sometimes it can be very very difficult and redundent, can’t wait for it on PC!!! i don’t think its gonna be MP right? same reason NOLF can’t be a good MP…

just got Hobbit gonna start reading later 2 nite =)

yeah no multi player on splinter cell on pc, had the hobbit before the movies released, first book i read in the series. so i kinda had a better understanding of the first movie, with Bilbo or Goullum and the ring, i even got a chance to see the animated version of it, if you can stand the singing every few second , its actually a decent old style animation movie. They sing everything though, which can be annoying.

i read the LoTR for the first time (3 times till now) six years ago and the hobbit shortly after that, but that animation movie sucks! i couldnt stand the first 30 min…

LOL :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: TOO MUCH SINGING:crazy: :crazy:

first 30 minutes was a struggle, but i stayed with it, and it had me singing weird little hobbit songs all day . :smirk:

LOL :stuck_out_tongue:

that must be weird :stuck_out_tongue:

*Originally posted by Soulty *
**LOL :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: TOO MUCH SINGING:crazy: :crazy:

first 30 minutes was a struggle, but i stayed with it, and it had me singing weird little hobbit songs all day . :smirk: **

thats freaky…

Bilbo is such a wussy in this book…much more so than frodo was but i guesss i understand since he doesn’t get told anything so far…they just showed up and took him! and gandalf says even less it seem!