Making a Video Game, Need a 2d graphic artist!

Making a Video Game, Need a 2d graphic artist! There is NO pay involved, but when the game is finished we’ll sell it and split the money. I have a PROGRAMMER already! I need a 2d graphic artist that can do small graphics tile and character’s both 32x32 !! please help me ouit

Either post here or leave AIM and EMAIL!

aim: youngpcguys com (space not period)

email: [email protected]

PLEASE HELP ME OUT!

What kind of graphic style…?

here!

although i have not very much time atm, i think i could do it… will have more time in about 3 weeks… write me an email about the details, and i will tell you if i will help you…

Well, I would need to ask my Programmer for more detail’s, Do any of you have AIM? my email is: [email protected]

thanks alot!

This game should be awesome. Once I get a graphic artist and it start’s production, I will make a Website for it!!!

*Originally posted by awd *
This game should be awesome.

Prove it :stuck_out_tongue:

• Soul :s:

Ok people. I got some screenshots to show you what it’s gonna like (what we want it to at least) http://www.neoseeker.com/Games/Products/PC/gta2/gta2_screens.html

check it out!
Soul do you try to be immature? lol

well, you can send me an email by clicking on the button below this post. and i do not have aim, only msn-messenger and icq

send me an email and then ill reply, because i do not want to post my email in public…

you want to make a game like gta? well, in which language (c, c++, java, probably even flash?) ?

would be a honor to work on such a game
currently playing vice city on the pc, and i really love it :love:

gta rocks

**Soul do you try to be immature? lol **

Not being immature, just wanna see what you can do! :stuck_out_tongue:

… boo boo head! :stuck_out_tongue:

lol, soul I was just kidding bro! Fishtank, i did send a email. send me a email from your email. My programmer is making this is C++ i believe!! Yes kinda like GTA2 TOP VIEW, not FPS like GTA3! I am gonna download MSN ok?

Please let me know more if your intersted

well, i understood, but i did not receive any email so far…

Well, let me go download MSN ok? how long you on for today?

**how long you on for today? **

Looks like he isn’t :stuck_out_tongue:

lol, your a punk. YOu got AIM or MSN? soul?

watch out soul, he’s on to ya! :stuck_out_tongue:

A punk? What you mean… aye… aye!? :angry:

Hehe :stuck_out_tongue:

You da punk of the forums? lmao just messing with you bro. I love doing this crap. Do you have MSN or AIM? lets chat a lil bit bro!

I guess I’m the joker of the forum if thats what you mean, one of them anyway! :thumb:

Yup I’ve got MSN

lol.

i love your new f00ter, s0ul. its great. great colors. my absolute favorite. without animation, but still the best.

im online 24 hours a day

Thanks fishtank!! :thumb:

:beam: happy