Making a Video Game, Need a 2d graphic artist!

eh… forgive me, but I’m confused. Wasn’t GTA2 released in October 1999 (is that right? I did a search on google, but it wasn’t very fruitful - the evidence suggested late 1999). A tad dated methinks. Anyway, what is this game gonna be about… it’s difficult to be like GTA2 but not be like GTA2… and fyi, FPS stands for First Person Shooter, and as such, GTA2’s birdseye view doesn’t quite qualify…

I’m tired and confused, but good luck!
Maybe you can post it on here for us to beta test? :slight_smile:

Well, I can do some artwork if you’d like… :slight_smile:

Kit stop promising work, you’re busy as it is! :stuck_out_tongue:

• Soul :s:

Meh… I’ve got a bank holiday Monday. :slight_smile:

I’ve almost done your pic though now. :beam: Should be finished tonight.

:thumb:

Think you’ll like it… :slight_smile:

Is it in the new style? :thumb:

It is indeed. You said you preferred it, so that’s what I did… :slight_smile:

:love:

And I thought this was a Video Game forum, not a ‘SOUL’ convention =)

anyways, yes GTA2 was released in 1999, BUT, it was one of the best game’s. and What I mean by LIKE GTA2 I mean the TOP VIEW. SIZE etc… You won’t be able to boost car’s in my game =), Oh and also, We switched it to a RPG first then my shooter. so now it’s a RPG!

-David

I’m gonna b*tch slap you :stuck_out_tongue:

*Originally posted by awd *
**And I thought this was a Video Game forum, not a ‘SOUL’ convention =)

anyways, yes GTA2 was released in 1999, BUT, it was one of the best game’s. and What I mean by LIKE GTA2 I mean the TOP VIEW. SIZE etc… You won’t be able to boost car’s in my game =), Oh and also, We switched it to a RPG first then my shooter. so now it’s a RPG!

-David **
soooo… it’s a bit like Zelda then?

Yes sort of, you interested?

Have a quick look at this - http://www.nowingsnohalo.co.uk/extra/lazarus.gif - sort of thing you’re after?

you disgust me once again kit with your sickening ability…

good drawing kit :slight_smile:

Hmmm, not that isn’t really what I am looking for. I am looking for a ALOT smaller scale, but EXCELLENT work!