Making A Website

Phil-- Before I answer you, can you answer a few things?

What langauge(s) are you using to make your site?

What is the side navigation made with?(so I can determine why NS isnt picking it up).

And personally I use ASP w/VB Script. Try using that.(JavaScript is alright with ASP…but Im not 100% sure about if NS takes it[im not sure why it wouldnt but its worth a go]).

Later man! Show me what you come up with.

Language on my site? English of course! :wink:
I am using a wizzywigger, basic HTML and the only Javascripts on my page are the drop down menus, 3 of them. Can I ruin my web page by canging the properties like you suggested? Just a need to know thang.

The navigation is; No Frames. All is contained inside tables. Tables, tables, tables. And two elements of Flash 5.0. Thats it! Tell me if I can ruin all my hard work by playing with/changing it to ASP w/VB…And of course any other suggestions you might have…

thanks-
pj
:stuck_out_tongue:

javascript should be fine with NN… but sometimes it takes a little tweeking to get it to work right.

Yup…upuaut is correct…sometimes it takes a bit of tweeking with it…umm…English? geez…man…im not sure if that will work with NS :wink: …hehe…j/k…but ive noticed that NS cannot handle most things in Flash 5…I know the top is made with Flash 5(which is working fine)…and the side nav bar is made with a couple of Flash 5 elements correct? that might be your problem…try it without the flash 5…and make it just with basic tables(ALOT of rows hehe)…and just put the links there…and tell me if that might be your problem…write back and tell me whatcha got…

–Element