Multitheft Auto

…is gonna be the greatest thing since baked bread…or something to that saying…

anyway, if you’re like me and have wanted to play gta3 online like forever, you should go check this out. the current version is pretty unstable and more or less stupid, but the next one will have character abilities, like walking around, shooting, etc. the one now only supports two cars (meaning two online players) which you can’t bang together or gta3 will randomly crash.

anyway, check it out on:
www.multitheftauto.com

Hm, I HATE GTA3 !!!

Why can’t this stupid developers optimize the game for my awesome ati radeon 8500 ?!
My game is lagging and I have like 18fps. I hate those mainstream *******

that game is fun

*Originally posted by c!rYx *
**Hm, I HATE GTA3 !!!

Why can’t this stupid developers optimize the game for my awesome ati radeon 8500 ?!
My game is lagging and I have like 18fps. I hate those mainstream ******* **

you may have an awesome video card, but do you have an awesome computer? cause if you don’t, you might as well have gotten a voodoo 3 or something, cause getting a faster card won’t do you any good if you don’t have the computer to keep up with the speed difference. my friend’s GTA3 runs fine on his geforce2 mx pro or something, but he’s got a 1.2Ghz computer with a lot of ram.

Are you kidding me, my pc is awesome :slight_smile:
Athlon XP 1600+
512 DDr ram

I dunno, I don’t like those guys

dont worry about it. its a conspiracy.

everything is/

maybe phil can get us an artical! lol. trhis looks cool. do i need GTA3 to oplay though?

*Originally posted by mdipi.com *
**maybe phil can get us an artical! lol. trhis looks cool. do i need GTA3 to oplay though? **

well…yeah…

DL new drivers

gonna wait til it’s 'fected… yeah. . when dat happens yous punks fill me in. I’ll duke it out wit any u thugs. . . punk @$# @!#^!^

:slight_smile: