My first ever flash movie! Yahooooo!

this is my very first published flash movie :slight_smile:

I am working hard on a site, and it is nowhere near finished, but i came up with this “10 second trailer” for fun.

What do you think? And like my logo?

Ok i’m sure it’s crappy compared to the rest of the people here, but i’m really happy :slight_smile:

I know i have a looooong way to go…maybe you guys could tell me where to start :stuck_out_tongue:

I was so happy i 4got to paste the url :stuck_out_tongue:

http://www.hinduvidya.com

err…are you sure it was your first flash movie? i think its really good to tell you the truth. any tuts?

his first published movie, published can mean alot of things… he can made a ga-zillion movies, just not published them…

But nice work dude! Good splash movie… its good that its short… right on.

yeah i didnt see that, cool still though

Hey thanks guys!

Actually i only have been using flash since april, which is when i joined these forums.

I haven’t made many movies before, but mess about with “effects”.

This is the first time i have put anything up properly online :slight_smile:

I just added a kick-butt email form. Well it’s probably not that great, but i love it :beam:

When you asked about tutorials, did you want to know what i used or if i made any myself :-\

word of advice dude…dont make your site maximized right away…some people have daul monitors…and it is really annoying when a site comes up and it goes across the two monitors…

nice work Alucard (though, you may want to remove the margins from your trailer window!) :slight_smile:

How do i do that dude :slight_smile:

This is my code:

on (release) {
	//customize the window that gets opened
	// 0 equals NO.
	// 1 equals YES.
	address = "http://www.hinduvidya.com/trailer.htm";
	target_winName = "kirupa";
	width = 550;
	height = 400;
	toolbar = 0;
	location = 0;
	directories = 0;
	status = 0;
	menubar = 0;
	scrollbars = 0;
	resizable = 0;
	//sends data back to the function
	openWinCentre(address, target_winName, width, height, toolbar, location, directories, status, menubar, scrollbars, resizable);
}

no, it’s the html code of trailer.htm

open it in notepad and edit the BODY tag:

<BODY topmargin=0 leftmargin=0 marginheight=0 marginwidth=0>

wow you learned all that since april? i dont even know that much and i have been using it for like 2 years (less than one Action Scripting though)

*Originally posted by asphaltcowboy *
**no, it’s the html code of trailer.htm

open it in notepad and edit the BODY tag:

<BODY topmargin=0 leftmargin=0 marginheight=0 marginwidth=0>

It works!!

:smiley:

of course it works! what do you take me for :wink:

*Originally posted by mdipi.com *
**wow you learned all that since april? i dont even know that much and i have been using it for like 2 years (less than one Action Scripting though) **

Well i dont know any actionscript but i use flash everyday.

The more i experiment, the more i learn.

Plus the people are so friendly on these forums that they are willing to help on anything.

To be honest, after seeing 2advanced.com i wanted to be able to create something like that, and that’s what i’m working towards. Hopefully when my site goes online fully, it will be nice :slight_smile:

Thank you for your words of encouragement :slight_smile:

**of course it works! what do you take me for :wink: **

You are the one Neo. You shall free the flash-ignorant people and destroy the matrix of flash confusion.

:stuck_out_tongue:

rofl. I wish. I have to admit… it’s been ages since I last battled with Agent Flash :stuck_out_tongue:

When will your site be running by the way?

lords knows… :-\ haven’t touched Flash for weeks… cant say when I’ll get the motivation/time/energy to put a solid effort into getting it up and running again :slight_smile:

**running again :slight_smile: **

again?