My homesite

Hi Rewko how’s it going.
Looks good so far, but I guess you have a script problem there, because I couldn’t go back in.
I like those photos though, the compositions are great, they were well taken! Nice one.

ok based on what I remember… if I can give you some feedback:

1. Color.
    I know that you try to make the site looks bright, but yellow and red [is that maroon?] just don’t get along really well.

2. Thumbnails
    Usually for thumbs, people use the same size, so for example 150x150 pxl for each of them. That means more work I know, but it will make you site looks more organized than before.

3. Font
    Like it has been mentioned, probably it’s better if you stick with one / two fonts only. It’s not about some weird rules, but it helps to organize the site.

4. Transparency
    I barely could see the bottom line “arrange by, current page, date etc” maybe you can play with the transparency a bit, make it more legible?

I think thats it Rewko

oh one more suggestion, for the menus on top, maybe you can use this sign " | " instead of white square, my first impression was I thought it was that type of font that web browser couldn’t read.

good luck,

v

note:
Guys… how about some CONSTRUCTIVE feedback :slight_smile: you could use these words “not fit, not match” instead of “ugly” :slight_smile: it’s like a slap in the face… :slight_smile: