My latest site

i’m sorry if I cuased anyone stress, but i esure you that it was not on perpuse.

.:ICED T:.

alrihgt.

logos are too similar-

but then again some things are similar

logos are too similar-

but then again some things are similar

what are you talking about, the two sites have nothing incommen now.

pixel ranger is so cool…

that cannot be a coincidence. or tell us if it is ICED T?

Really, your footer says that you know about design,

but the index of this site hasn’t a concept, maybe you have taken many concepts of another websites and the final result is a:
no-design.

try to be inspired.

i cant see it.

using a Mac (OS 9.2.2) with IE

you are talking to me?

no, ICED T!! i cant see his website.

something is wrong with the server and i can’t upload the .swf, and i deleted it because i had updated it, if you want to see it go to this link:

that cannot be a coincidence. or tell us if it is ICED T?

i did, it was an coincidence, an we al agreed to that, and i changed the logo and appolegised, would i be that stuped and steal someones logo and post it as my own? no.

guys the whole ripping thing is over, rip or no rip, ICE apologised regardless so its fine. If ive stopped caring, the rest of your should too :slight_smile:

*Originally posted by julianes0 *
**you are talking to me? **

doh!!!

I cant see ur site…just a splash with that dude…I like the tv effect, and both logos looked fine :slight_smile: dont think was a rip…u know when designers design they design at least 30 logos and then choose the best one!

happy new year Ice

peace

*Originally posted by MrMass *
**doh!!!

I cant see ur site…just a splash with that dude…I like the tv effect, and both logos looked fine :slight_smile: dont think was a rip…u know when designers design they design at least 30 logos and then choose the best one!

happy new year Ice

peace **

Thank You u2, the reason that you can’t see the site is becuase there is none it is just a spash page, the two sites are still nothing but drowing.

Happy New Year,