My latest site

hey guys I quit making site for a bout 3 months but i couldn’t bare it anymore so here is the index of my latest site. I am open to all segestions, THX

www.freewebs.com/iced_t

.:ICED T:.:king:

PS. the balls are links but they are dead.

Very cool concept… Are you going to make the black spheres basketballs? A couple of 3D orbs would look sweet…
…::jm::…

THX, My paln is to make one a basketball and the other an orb, do you anywhere where i can download an orb, cuase ièm not very good with graphics.

.:ICED T:.:gm:

I’m sure you could pay someone on this site to make you an orb :wink:
Lol, I like it alot. Are you one of those professional street ballers that you see on espn 3?

hey…dude, is that my logo?..might be coincidental…but…

these are just screenshots of our splash pages. …lol, they are very similar, like the eye slits, the inner circle being broken, the only thing differerent about the 2 is that your tilt in the middle is tilted the other way and the outer circle has cuts :D!

it really could have been a coincidence … but if it is a rip of my logo, may i ask you to please remove it? thanks :smiley:

Splash page is looking good :wink:

Aveceva is right. :slight_smile:

hehe, bummer :slight_smile:

splash page does look good but change the logo even if it is a concidence…all logos should be unique.

I thought I had a reply in this thread saying that I forum member has the same logo as that…maybe the secret council deleted it. hmm

That’s a 1first degree rip, bummer.

ahhh… that is a bummer, that is the biggest concidence I have seen all my life, wow. hey how about I add the a crown to the logo, if not then I’ll think of another one. but let me tell you this it IS NOT a rip. i have had this in my drawing book for a while.

these are just screenshots of our splash pages. …lol, they are very similar, like the eye slits, the inner circle being broken, the only thing differerent about the 2 is that your tilt in the middle is tilted the other way and the outer circle has cuts !

it really could have been a coincidence … but if it is a rip of my logo, may i ask you to please remove it? thanks

Splash page is looking good

and thank you.

Are you one of those professional street ballers that you see on espn 3?

No but i’m working on it, since i live in canada there is no and 1 so we started an And 1 club in my school.

thx fot the advice guys.

.:ICED T:.

ps. does anyone know how i can get an orb.

THX

What a way to get out of a rip. :sure:

The crown didn’t work, any ideas?

but really it is not a rip, i mean there is no way to prove it but… it is not a rip.

Look, even if it wasn’t a rip, you have to go by what got up on the web first. If you ask me, you should re-do it. Or, at least rework it in some way. You want to be 100% original.

hey man, if u say its not a rip, then i cant force u to say it is, just that ive had mine out for a while now…then u suddenly have urs out and its a real coincidence that im on this forum…and our logo is VERY similar to mine…

anyhoot, what type of orb are u going for?

*Originally posted by datapimp *
**I thought I had a reply in this thread saying that I forum member has the same logo as that…maybe the secret council deleted it. hmm

That’s a 1first degree rip, bummer. **

u did reply to something like that…it was me :smiley:

Hey Ice how about changing your logo to something related to bball, it is a good idea.

yeah that does sound good i might do that, and i’m looking fro that something that fits well with the site, I really can’t tell you what type of orb i’m looking for cause i havn’t had the chance to try it on. i know what I’m going to change it too.

it is done, i changed the logo…

check it out now…

http://www.freewebs.com/iced_t/

PS. does anyone know anywhere that I can download a Pixle Font that does not blur in flash.

THX