My left eye

To carry on the medical madnessā€¦ :pac:

My left eye hurts,:eye: went to the doctor and they suggested its just mild irritation/stress, it went away but its come back again.

I have a grey fine blur in the bottom of my left eye this time round.

You think I should go and get my eyes examined by an optometrist?

My father has glaucoma however its rare young people get it, though it does pass through the blood line.

Awaiting advise, oh members of the random forum.

Your optometrist can pretty much instantly check to see if you have it. Its a standard test during all eye appointments.

Do you wear contacts/glasses? (if so they should notice this when they check your eyeā€¦ but eye exams are every 2 years so its something that may of not showed up back then).

Do you take regular breaks from the computer? Once I sat too much infront of the screen and my eyes got bad for a while. TAKE REGULAR BREAKS.

[quote=randomagain;2354302]To carry on the medical madnessā€¦ :pac:

My left eye hurts,:eye: went to the doctor and they suggested its just mild irritation/stress, it went away but its come back again.

I have a grey fine blur in the bottom of my left eye this time round.

You think I should go and get my eyes examined by an optometrist?

My father has glaucoma however its rare young people get it, though it does pass through the blood line.

Awaiting advise, oh members of the random forum.[/quote]
Thats what she said.

sat at a pc 9-5 doing work, have two screens, taking more breaks now than I did.

Also if your in a dark room, turn down the brightness. If I leave the brightness up super high I get a headache.