My new game 2 (page 5)

Looking through this thread, the average is approx. 128.65, using the following numbers:
thor:47
berk:43
pr:45
syko:323
sharif: 322
serkios:46
mdipi:27
script:35
blabj:45
ethan:325
hifi:392
bodyvisual:325
redanchor:49
soulty:44
signifer:39
zoddo:35
jako:45

[size=1] I got the highest! I pwned you good!! :beam:[/size]

What the? How come I didn’t notice this thread?

And how do people get over 300? :huh:

I got 44 :party: :sure:

I only got 23 :frowning:

Click the flash movie and type in someones name. Who else could it be :sigh:?

Haha, yeehaw, 343 :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I actually have supernatural powers so I … STOPPED … the time and I … ROLLED … over the button. Haha. See I’m slick ;).

You forgot to drop though. You can’t roll without dropping. This is a fatal mistake that causes many to burn to death each year. :frowning:

396! :slight_smile:

I’ve upped the stakes a bit:

[swf=http://swf.thoriphes.com/catchinggame2.swf]width=550 height=400[/swf]

enjoy =)

Haha -325…

-416! I think we should all think of absolute values when comparing scores this time around. :stuck_out_tongue:

bah can’t get more than 35 anymore… u should add a multiplayer mode :stuck_out_tongue:

hm…:wink:

Oh yeah, 423, that was a much better cheat this time. :stuck_out_tongue: I feel so accomplished now that I figured this one out myself.

How come mods get to break the avatar rules ;P.

I dont mind but that avatar is funny :P.

yeah I was like that too but then I did some serious investigation and found out that he’s not breaking the rules…

quote: Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 50 by 50 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

and since his avatar is only 4.96 KB we can’t do nothin about it :to:

Hey! Thats cool, never really thought of it like that.

No I am breaking the rules (since the mods have all the keys :cool:**), I hardcoded that image in there. user titles can contain html. :wink:

edit: oh I guess you can include an image that size. I just needed to get my quote under the image, that’s all.

You bureaucrat:td: I’m not gonna vote for you… oh right… I don’t live in the USA… doh’ … still ain’t votin for ya though

“who did you say you were voting for? that’s right…A BUREAUCRAT

35! :party:

:sigh: