Navigate from btn on mc_A to FRAME on mc_B

[FONT=Calisto MT][SIZE=3]I’m using Flash MX (the pre-02004 version) to design a photo portfolio that will be distributed on CDs to potential clients.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Calisto MT][SIZE=3]It’s broken up into subject galleries, each of which is its own movie clip. The pages of those gallery movie clips are all separate movie clips, too, regardless of whether they contain single images or layouts of images. Frame labels with stop codes separate each gallery_mc.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Calisto MT][SIZE=3]Within each gallery, previous and next buttons allow page-to-page navigation. From the last page of gallery_A_mc (e.g.), I figured out how to go to the first page of gallery_B_mc by using the following ActionScript:[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Calisto MT][SIZE=3]on (release) {[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calisto MT]this._parent.gotoAndStop(“gallery_B_FrameLabel”);[/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Calisto MT][SIZE=3]}[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Calisto MT][SIZE=3]The problem I’m having, though, is when I’m on the first page of gallery_B_mc, and I want to make the previous button go to the last page of gallery_A_mc.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calisto MT]this._parent.gotoAndStop(“gallery_A_FrameLabel”);[/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Calisto MT][SIZE=3]// Doesn’t work, obviously, because it launches the first page of gallery_A_mc.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calisto MT]this._parent.gotoAndStop(“gallery_B_FrameLabel.gallery_B_mc”, 5);[/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Calisto MT][SIZE=3]// I’d think that this should make it go to frame 5 of gallery_B_mc, which is on the gallery_B_FrameLabel, but it doesn’t make it go anywhere.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calisto MT]this._parent.gotoAndStop("gallery_B_mc”, 5);[/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Calisto MT][SIZE=3]// Also doesn’t make it go anywhere.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calisto MT]Can anyone offer me a suggestion? I’ve been reading books and doing tutorials, and have learned a lot, but I can’t seem to resolve this linkage issue. [/FONT][/SIZE]

[FONT=Calisto MT][SIZE=3]Thanks in advance for any assistance you’re able to provide.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Calisto MT][SIZE=3]paxinter[/SIZE][/FONT]