Never to old to celebrate?

w00t 4k. No one ever has a celebration thread anymore, kinda shows how the boards changed. well i figure that we can crank the music up one more time (the dead of corse, i mean who doesnt like the dead?) and party!

Wohoo!!! Congrats mike =) Now, to celebrate your 4000 post milestone, you must play Referer Risk until EVERY SQUARE of land is back into the folds of this forum!

I got 2000 now too :beam:

kirupa, you mean i cant even have ONE square? aww, well if you insist. its your graduation present though!

the spaminator lives…

Rev

Man i cna remeber when we whre in a post rce before. I guess i’ve got kind of busy haven’t it lol.

Congrats!
I wonder how many I have…

edit: ohh 2500

*Originally posted by sintax321 *
**Man i cna remeber when we whre in a post rce before. I guess i’ve got kind of busy haven’t it lol. **

Sintax, i remember when me and you were at 900 and we both got to 1k in the same day, or at least i did lol. good times.

And rev, will he ever go away? lol

I just checked and I’m still in the Top 20 barely. Now that i’m doing freelance full time my post count should recover.

yep. i dont really care about my post count though. well not anymore, now i am just here for fun. anyone remember Flex? he did like 800 in a month or less or something

800??? WOW… thats worse then me :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

alex, check this out. http://www.kirupaforum.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=1199

Ya and then FLex all but dissapeard. I tlaked to him and hesaid he sitll read soem tiems but doens’t post anymore. His site has soem great gaming tuts.

It’s all about quality not quantity boys. :wink:

*Originally posted by Kitiara *
**It’s all about quality not quantity boys. :wink: **
kit: that’s my motto… how did you know? :wink:

Haha :stuck_out_tongue:

Sintax i just e-mailed him myself. he does know flash fps shooters for sure! he was a great asset. donno why he stopped though.

mdipi is still the crackhead :stuck_out_tongue:

whatever happend to world domination…?