New Years Eve: What you doin?

Gal suggestion: strip poker, that never fails and I can almost guarentee it will end in the bedroom.

Even better. Two gals, strip poker. One night to remember.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Normally, I would be at Moeā€™s (name changed to protect the guilty), where they have poured my drink before I sit down, and had live blues oriented music 7 nites a week, for the last 14 years of my alcoholic needs.

ā€¦ closed for remodeling las summer, and now is being remodeled as aā€¦

ā€¦ I canā€™t say itā€¦

ā€¦ a dooooomf bar.

:frowning:

so I have to find a new Moeā€™sā€¦ I have to train new bartenders, new resident drunks to win overā€¦

Rev

Lol, inhome bar isnā€™t a bad idea, except when they revolt and your keg is empty.

strip poker ? cool, as long as you select the people you play with, when you are still dry.

on new years eve i am working until 2am. But i get time and a half so its all good.:stuck_out_tongue:

On New Yearā€™s Eve, I will be resetting the timer on Senā€™s Christmas Countdown tutorial to the next New Years Eve :ub:

(http://www.kirupa.com/developer/mx/countdown.htm)

Phil,

Have you checked ebay? I know after the internet crash of the alte nineties there were tons of computers that came up cheap.

And since we are out taking over those countries who might have been making their won deathstars you might be able to pick up some steals.

*Originally posted by senocular *
**I usually donā€™t know until the last minuteā€¦ but this year is looking quite quite bleak for me at the moment. :frowning: **
thatā€™s exactly my senario, scenā€¦:h:

anyway, iā€™ll either be home doing nothing, or going to some party at 6 New yearā€™s Eve that I will have been told about sometime after 5. None of my friends are that organized.

*Originally posted by Marz *
**Not too sure what iā€™m going to be doingā€¦

Iā€™ve got three optionsā€¦

1. Spend time alone with my gf who has been nagging me lately and weve been fighting alotā€¦ :sigh:

2. Go to this girlā€™s party I was invited to earlier this week.

3. Go to my friendā€™s huge partyā€¦

Decisionsā€¦ Decisions. **
3!!!

*Originally posted by Maxtr0sity *
**1. Parents want me to stay home with the fam.

1. Good friend is going to a poker party which I donā€™t know the people.

2. Party with some guys, Xbox + Halo + Beer + Pizza + Wings.

3. Goto ex gfā€™s house.

So man decisions. :frowning: **
3!.. 4 if it involves definate sex

My plans are Iā€™m having a party at my house. A nice big bonfire to sit round supping ale with my friends and gf, should be nice :thumb:

• Soul :s:

*Originally posted by McGiver *
**strip poker ? cool, as long as you select the people you play with, when you are still dry. **

Yes, be very careful who you play strip poker with. Never EVER invite your gf over if you know sheā€™ll bring one of her fugly friends with her.

I know frome experience.
One more memory to repress.

I am surprised none of you want to take a huge crystal punch bowl and throw it at the floor right when the timer gets down to zero for the New Year (itā€™s even better when parents or family or the owners of the punch bowl are watching youā€¦in horror) :thumb:

Itā€™s far more dramatic than the boring lowering of the crystal thing at NYC!

lol! kirupa you rebel! :smiley:

Hehe, Kirupas one night of the year where he goes crazy :stuck_out_tongue:

take a huge crystal punch bowl and throw it at the floor ?
thatā€™s meanā€¦[size=1]I like it[/size]

Hehee anyone here invited kirupa for his or her ā€œnew year party with a big crystal punch bowlā€?

Everyones invited to my party :thumb:

Suggestion to Soul: donā€™t buy any bowls.

when i was younger, when ever my parents would say that they drop a ball to count down to the new year, i though they drop if off the building and have it crash to the ground. :-
lol

usually I get to bed early ā€¦ about 10:30ish, and sleep through the ball dropping and the people having fun.

I have to admit, New Yearā€™s is my least fav holiday. I hate it. Mainly because Iā€™m alone ā€¦

But this year I was invited to a party down the Jersey shore ā€¦ no adults, lots of beer, and lots of bedroomsā€¦
Thatā€™s all Iā€™ll say

Going to this girlā€™s party, watching Dick Clark grow younger on screen, and counting it down with the buds.

Family dinnerā€¦ :d:

:jail::jail::jail:Save a kirupian!!!:jail::jail::jail: