New Years Eve: What you doin?

heh im glad all the flamily that i know of doesnt live in this country
yea! (GOoo America!).
and um what else oh yeah
I will probobly be at some party at one of my friends house getting wasted and just waking in the morning and going home
(ahh traditions).

*Originally posted by Phat7 *
**Family dinner… :d:

:jail::jail::jail:Save a kirupian!!!:jail::jail::jail: **

as soon as everyone sits down, throw on some shades, toss a couple of flashbangs in the middle of the table, and run out the door. They’ll think the rapture happened or aliens. Hey it could happen :alien:

lol…flashbangs. A lil too much counter-strike there, norie? :wink:

Throw a lightswitch rave with StrongBad’s “The System Is Down” blaring in the background :nose:

flashbangs…lol …fire in the hole!

kirupa - is it weird that i’ve done that?

lol :smiley: no seriously guys, what can I do? I’m thinking actually maybe get high or smth… :h:

Get a big old bong and smoke a bag. Puff your problems away.

:stuck_out_tongue:

comes in all confused with everyone screaming…

PICK 3 MARLIN PICK 3… !!!

hesitates

Picks… the number…

3 !!!

I’m spending new years alone with 2 cute females :beam:

My gf, and my ex-gf :slight_smile:

at my ex-gf’s house :slight_smile:

Eilsoe, soulds like we’re in the same box.

Will there be any…wink wink…going on?

Time will tell bud… :wink:

I know for a fact wink wink will be on when me and the misses get home :wink:

Animal.

Looks like two Kirupians are getting laid so far for New Years. Do we have three?

:stuck_out_tongue:

I’m hoping I will too, chances are looking good :thumb:

i am going to have an intense mushroom trip… to bring in the new year.

*Originally posted by odedvard *
**i am going to have an intense mushroom trip… to bring in the new year. **

are you planning on fasting first?

Do you know what region the fruit was grown?

Just curious…

Rev

Homegrown Psilocybe Cubenis… i will be taking about 5 grams dried.

The Native Americans like to fast first for at least 16 hours before ingestion. They claim it to intensify the experience, and cut down on the impulse to expel.

So you don’t know where the spores are from - geographically? That will make a huge difference on the doseage.

NOTE: I am speaking entirely about a religious ceremony performed by the Native Americans from my Ancestorial line, and in no way am condoning injesting illegal substances without proper supervision.

Rev

i’m not sure i know what you mean when you say fasting? don’t eat any food for 16 hours? i do not know the geographical location of the spores.

*Originally posted by thoriphes *
**lol…flashbangs. A lil too much counter-strike there, norie? :wink: **

I didn’t even think about CS, honest. Junior Ranger’s Honor! :beam:

*Originally posted by reverendflash *
**The Native Americans like to fast first for at least 16 hours before ingestion. They claim it to intensify the experience, and cut down on the impulse to expel.

So you don’t know where the spores are from - geographically? That will make a huge difference on the doseage.

NOTE: I am speaking entirely about a religious ceremony performed by the Native Americans from my Ancestorial line, and in no way am condoning injesting illegal substances without proper supervision.

Rev**

I never really made the footer connection… but now it’s seems to be clear. (i can see clearly now, the rain is gone:whistle: )

*Originally posted by odedvard *
**i’m not sure i know what you mean when you say fasting? don’t eat any food for 16 hours? i do not know the geographical location of the spores. **

yes, just lots of water for 16 hours prior, and during your experience. And most of the time, you aren’t fortunate enough to know where the spores come from… that makes accurate doseage a bit of a trial and error is all…

Rev