Newbie entry

New entry.

entry 1
entry 2
Entry 3
entry 4

Entry1: I used the grid thingy as the fading “shroud”…
See the pic in the back!? =)

entry2: Used the grid formula to make the dots. The line is drawn systematically through the dots, creating a funny pattern.

entry3: tried to remake lost’s moving grid, and went kinda nuts… :slight_smile: sorry lost! :stuck_out_tongue: anyway, ilyas told me to post this as an entry as soon as it was done… so, here it is.
(NOTE: spring mode is disabled when in rotate mode)]

Entry4: Nothing major, just some random grid behavior. note: Might lag, it’s 300 kb to load, so be patient…

Nice, lol, I should have clarified, each of you should individually create a post for your submissions. For example, Pom would have his own thread with his animations, lost would have his own, etc. It makes it easier to match the animations with the user in a specific thread =)

Cheers!
Kirupa :rambo:

do you have to use the code provided? I’d rather just make the grid manually.

of course you don’t have to use the code provided. You can create it any way you want. The code is just provided as an aid to people who would otherwise not know how to create a grid.

Cheers!
Kirupa

ok cool thanks.:asian:

yw :slight_smile:

New entry! see the top!

Very Cool:)

See the top again, entry 3 = new!!

Awesome, looks like a great modification to one of my entries (my entry 4 I believe)

<B>EDIT: </B> And then I read the note at the bottom of your first post:) It is ok that you modified my entry. The more power to you. I am here to have fun and learn, I could really care less if I win. If you can learn from and modify my files to make them better go for it=)

post 4 yep! :stuck_out_tongue:

it startet as a personal challenge to do it, since u stated it was tricky to do…

a also used like a billion lines of code… but it works!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha, you posted as I edited, so… read the edit in my last post…haha

heh, and I edited mine as u posted!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha, that is some funny stuff right there!

I’m here to have fun and learn too… :slight_smile:

Actually I wouldn’t use swift3D so much… I have my 3dsmax…

I dont have either of them.

AND WE POSTED THAT AT THE SAME TIME!

lol :stuck_out_tongue:

I have a vector output renderer for 3dsmax4, so I can render really complex animations for flash that swift can’t! :slight_smile:

Now all i need is to make some complex animations… which i won’t right now… Although i WAS considering making a big ass killer worm in 3d… with miniguns and rocket launchers and headband and everything…

I thought I’d let you know that I’m working… on a Remake of your Remake, Eilsoe! :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll try and finish it soon…

pom :asian:

oh no… ! :stuck_out_tongue:

I have a feeling i’m gonna get at good solid thwacking here! :slight_smile:

Don’t be too cruel oki! :stuck_out_tongue:

Is this gonna be another of those “let’s see how this evolves” things??

btw, u all know Phil J more than me, think he’ll like the footer i made for him?
http://www.kirupaforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6655

Did any of u guys ever make one?

Ok, do I get extra credits towards me for creating the entry that EVERYONE wants to modify? Or do I not get extra credits because EVERYONE can modify my file because it is just so basic.

:slight_smile: