Newbie Q :)

Hi im new here, and wery new to flash to. I found the built in tutorials very disturbing and annoying.

My questions is more like, that in normal HTML (im no expert here at all). Well if you make a table with 100% widht the table will strech over the page how big the window gets… I want a flash image to be the backgrond there or make a flash image as the same thing, if thats possible. I hope you understand my bad english :slight_smile:

Hey Hipshot,
What you could do is publish the Flash movie in percent width and height. The movie will stretch to fill the browser window, and the background image in Flash will also stretch in width and height proportionally to your Flash movie.

You can publish in percents by going to File | Publish Settings. Click the HTML tab after that, and then click the drop-down menu to the right of the text “Dimensions”. Select Percents. Make sure the W and H fields have 100 in them. Your movie along with any images should scale to fit the browser window size.

Cheers!
Kirupa :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmm, ok, I see, but cant I set the size to like

100% and 256px ??? and that should then just be a layer. And I want another layer with text, but that shoulden be rezied, cause then my text will look strange.