No errors...yet movie never loads :(

Hi everyone!

Could anyone please help me with the attached? The idea is, when you click on “slideshow” a powerpont style slideshow starts in the center of the screen. It never seems to though. I think my actionscripting is correct.

Just open the attached and launch “office2.fla” , that should start the site. Can anyone please help me?

Ok, after reading another, “load movie into another mc file” thread, I got the original problem fixed. Now, there’s a new issue. :sigh:

Check out www.jeffimmer.com ! Ok, see how when you click “slideshow” the slideshow starts off with a large, annoying, oversized black box flashing in your face? What’s the deal with that?

Also, the page is full screen where as my .swf is not. Can I specify the page to only be the size of my .swf?

:h:

Thanks in advance!

Could you post the original .fla file called “testslideshow”?

your missing this piece of code on your slideshow button

_root.slideshowbox

and it works

I’ve got the slideshow button thing figured out now, yeah, it was “_root,” thank you.

anyway, I can’t post the testslideshow.fla because it’s actually just a .swf generated by a program called “powerpoint to flash” by dreamingsoft. Sounds like I’m going to have to find a different solution?