Ok :)

Hey, nice entries so far! And lost, you stole that last idea right out of my brain :slight_smile:
I have a question though: how are we supposed to judge the skills of people from other boards? :-\

Anyway, something nice for you, inspired by a file from Keith Peters :
A grid. Hope you like it.

pom :asian:

And you stole that idea right out of mine!!!

I guess I can stop working on that oneā€¦haha. I probably wouldnā€™t have gotten it to work in the end anyways. I had enough problems with my Entry 4, it was supposed to be better, but it wasnā€™t cooperating so I had to do things the hard way. This is my favorite entry from you so far Ilyas.

I have no clue how we are supposed to judge skill levels of people on other boards. I am not so sure we should have people from other boards enter, this will be a pain to judge and they can easily lie about their skill level. While if they have posted on this board, we can go by their posts to get an idea of what level they are at.

Hrmmm i try to see your first thing pom and it doesnā€™t loadā€¦could u give me a link to the grid thing so i can make something? cause yeahā€¦ are we allowed to use tweens and stuff like that in this thingy? Hrmmm okā€¦ur things are cool lostinbeta

I havenā€™t really been able to read over the whole postā€¦because IE has been stuffing up (when doesnā€™t it stuff up?) so yeah now im using opera :slight_smile:

Well I hope i can make something out of the gridā€¦ :slight_smile: cya :o :asian: :bandit: :rambo: :ninja: :evil: :x

:-\ Weā€™ll have to ā€œcleanā€ that thread or create a new oneā€¦

Bezzer, your answer is in this thread, and also in the random section I think.

the thing isā€¦i cant get the thing off ur siteā€¦i get an error when i try to loadā€¦

Same **** going on here, bezzerā€¦
ilyas, are you sure there is something behind that link?? he, he

If you are talking about the Ilyasā€™ first entry (2nd post of this thread), that link works totally fine for me. I just tested it.

Works perfectly when I try the linksā€¦ The host sucks spectacularly, so maybe thatā€™s why you donā€™t see anything sometimes. And are you sure you clicked on the second file?

pom :slight_smile:

And Bezzer, I think Kirupa will post all that some time soon.

Itā€™s there

Someone asked about the Patterson menu on another board, and I came up with this: Drag the outside dot. You can get some nice patterns if you move slowlyā€¦

I love this new enty ilyas, just amazing!

Now I fell my grid is even more crappy than i thought, but anyway iā€™ll post it.

Here is my stupid grid.

EDIT:is on the new thread i posted on indĀ”viduals one

What are you talking about? Itā€™s a great start! You can tweak it a bit, and Iā€™m sure you can do something great with that. For instance, you could try to organize the colors, depending on something (distance to the mouse, distance to the beginning of the line, the rowā€¦). Just a thought.

Is very nice to hear that from you :stuck_out_tongue: =)

Iā€™ll try to do as you say.

Oh, and now i remember (this doesnā€™t belong here, but iā€™m at work and have little time to change threads, will u forgive me?? :slight_smile: ) Ilyas, do remember the growng-shrinking thing?? well, i could not make it work on a movieclip. Iā€™m still trying. More news soon. =)

Edit: And yes, Harry Potter DO rock!! he, heā€¦
back to work.

sTILL having problems with that? :stuck_out_tongue:

hmmmā€¦ I kind of made something. Its pretty useless, but it does start out as a gridā€¦doesnā€™t stay a grid for a very long timeā€¦

<a href=ā€œhttp://www.livetoskateboard.com/curious/flowerGrid.htmlā€ target=_blank>CLICK HERE</a>

this is just me playing around with different stuff. Used getDepth() in there, and originally it had a Color changing thingā€¦all just me playing around. Iā€™m a little rusty cuz I havenā€™t touched Flash as far as scripting goes in almost 4 monthsā€¦

I think you might as well give the prize to me now. I think this deserves it:

http://flex.funkyolive.com/test/kirupacomp2.html

Fla available on request

SIMPLY AMAZING!!! HOW DID YOU DO IT??? My only hope is that one day you will take me under your wing and show me the wayā€¦ =) :stuck_out_tongue:

Peace

that was the best

Wow, compared to that entry I might as well just drop out now.

By the way: I was talking about Ilyasā€™ entry.
hahaā€¦:stuck_out_tongue: