Open Letter to Al-Qa'ida

this topic is pissing me off
I could go on for another hour about some of these weak willed grew up on playstation no gutts peace freaks… but…

That’s the quote of the year right there. I think that we gp and I share the same opinion on this matter so I am not going to babble on forever about what I think about the letter, the war etc…

[some edits]

ok… so I missed the answer… how rude of me.

?? excuse me? I’m not searching for conflict, just trying to understand why Americans (and sorry for the generalization I’m about to make) are so powermongry about Iraq.

You come at me with a reprimand on my behavior in Ordered, and I granted you a bone and rescinded my text… then you insult me by asking me a ridiculous question….
TWICE I might add…
Just how is asking a rethorical question and a legitimate one ridiculous? Because you say so? Come on… You’re the one not paying attention here… :slight_smile:

questions only someone with a limited attention span would fall into blindly… and follow you down this pacifistic “holier than thou, I hate American Politic rhetoric…
So you assume I just hate american politics? How ****ing classical. “Oh, you don’t agree”. That must mean you’re hate America.

I am just asking for a small amount of credit here,[quote]
yeah, give ME a small amout of credit here.

[quote]Or are you so bent on this idea you can’t see what you are doing…?
I guess I don’t, you’ll probably clear that up for me, sir. What idea? That I hate america or american politics (which seem pretty similar to you anyhow…)? That I’m not giving you credit? (you’re the one assuming this…) Assumptions, more assumptions, it’s getting boring.

No I am not saying this at all… you can comment on anything you wish, just as long as you have your facts correct, or not … in that case just be ready to stand corrected.
Yup, still waiting.

what is this about… “it’s a grown up thing to do…?” Are you saying I am not…? Further insults or what……? besides I already stated that annoyance is the issue not anger…and not at his “point of view” but at the rhetorical nature of his question….
Pomme you have to follow along here….
Oh my, And I’m the one insulting here. Don’t you think this is all too inflammatory of you? :frowning: That I don’t follow? Come on… I said it was the grown up thing to do, and as you did NOT get mad, you acted like the grown up that you are. Stop trying to pick fights where there are none to be picked. If you felt insulted, let’s put it on my rough english and bad grammar, I don’t insult people.

Pomme you are so far detached here there is no way back… what are you going on about… still missing the point… POINT… stop trying to lead me down theses ridiculous paths of pointless America hating… you can’t do it… the force isn’t that strong with you…
What point? WHAT POINT? That I hate America? That this letter comes from a just cause? That terrorism is evil and that America will prevail because it’s good?

See and here you go…… is the lightbulb coming on for you yet…?

still not. I must be reaaaaaaaaaaaally dumb.

it all boils down to this statement/Question…. This entire thread is not about this… it is about a letter from a Marine… and I tried to respond to this… you on the other hand are trying to steer this towards some tired old conversation that I am not interested in
That, I can understand. I still don’t understand your point of view, even on this letter.

However if you want to pose this inflammatory question … start a thread somewhere else,
Maybe someone will want to get into this same old thing… but as far as what I am on about in this thread… you missed it

gp
Nah, I’m fine. Thank you. :smiley:

ok look…

first of all that is not what this thread is about… “powermongry in Iraq,”
…it’s about a letter… end of story…

if you want to start a battle about “powermongery in Iraq”… and
… start another thread…
somewhere other than here…
gp

I think it is best for this thread to be closed :slight_smile: