Personal Portfolio

Heya,

Posted this a bit back while in progress. Pretty much done now, have to add to the art section and add music.

Any suggestions?

-Fitz

http://www.lostbeauty.com

couldn’t find your site.

http://www.lostbeauty.com ?

wow - pretty good & slick design, the only thing I sort of missed was sound, but then again maybe you’re worrying about loading times…

The photos are greate especially the first male pic in b&w, very powerful image and professional looking - keep going ! =)

that first pic is a chick! :wink:

a chick with the breast and muscles like a man, a beard and a face and body of a man…where did you find this women :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol.

I think he meant the pic in the photo section under miscellaneous.

The fine print on the first page is way too small. Untitled Document is just about the worst thing you could use for a title tag considering it’s importance in search engines.

Your site is really awsome… The only thing I don’t like is that in your portfolio section, the backgound is really really distracting and not too pretty (I mean around the central flash portion. Consider making the back-background gray or black.

Other than that it’s hot.

If you could, make the site open in a new window with no scroll bars, or anything. It all didn’t fit in my browser, I had to scroll a little bit. It is up to you though, I think it would look great in a new window.

*Originally posted by tyarmstrong *
**If you could, make the site open in a new window with no scroll bars, or anything. It all didn’t fit in my browser, I had to scroll a little bit. It is up to you though, I think it would look great in a new window. **

please don’t

*Originally posted by spufi *
**The fine print on the first page is way too small. Untitled Document is just about the worst thing you could use for a title tag considering it’s importance in search engines. **

The text is supposed to be too small to read :wink:

Untitled Document? Oops! (thanks!)

ditch that first picture of the dude…kinda looks refugee-ish…some of the bgrd’s are too clashy…but overall the site is nice.