Photo Gallery Error (Photo Gallery Using XML & Flash)

I downloaded your tutorial for the Photo Gallery Using XML and Flash. I went thru the tutorial page by page, put in all of the instances, images.xml and the action script, put images.xml in the same directory as the.fla file, published to HTML then tried to run the movie and got the following error:

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Error opening URL [[COLOR=#0000ff]file:///C|/Documents%20and%20Settings/HP%5FAdministrator/My%20Documents/Photo%20Gallery%20Design/xml%5Fphotogallery%5Fuser/[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]undefined[/COLOR]](file:///C|/Documents%20and%20Settings/HP%5FAdministrator/My%20Documents/Photo%20Gallery%20Design/xml%5Fphotogallery%5Fuser/undefined)[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]1. I used the 2004 MX source code for my .fla file[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]2. I am using Flash 8 Pro[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]3. When I tried to save my .fla file in Flash 8 Pro, I got a message saying that I had a choice of keeping my .fla file 2004 MX or I could save it as a Flash 8 Pro file, I saved it as a Flash 8 Pro file, since I don’t have 2004 MX (could that be my problem?)[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]4. My .fla file,.swf file, images.xml and .swd file are in this directory:[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3] C:/Documents and Settings/HP_Administrator/My Documents/Photo Gallery Design/xml_Photogallery_user[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote=Conquero;1984426]I downloaded your tutorial for the Photo Gallery Using XML and Flash. I went thru the tutorial page by page, put in all of the instances, images.xml and the action script, put images.xml in the same directory as the.fla file, published to HTML then tried to run the movie and got the following error:

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Error opening URL [[U][COLOR=#0000ff]file:///C|/Documents%20and%20Settings/HP%5FAdministrator/My%20Documents/Photo%20Gallery%20Design/xml%5Fphotogallery%5Fuser/[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0000]undefined[/COLOR][/U]](file:///C|/Documents%20and%20Settings/HP%5FAdministrator/My%20Documents/Photo%20Gallery%20Design/xml%5Fphotogallery%5Fuser/undefined)[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]1. I used the 2004 MX source code for my .fla file[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]2. I am using Flash 8 Pro[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]3. When I tried to save my .fla file in Flash 8 Pro, I got a message saying that I had a choice of keeping my .fla file 2004 MX or I could save it as a Flash 8 Pro file, I saved it as a Flash 8 Pro file, since I don’t have 2004 MX (could that be my problem?)[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]4. My .fla file,.swf file, images.xml and .swd file are in this directory:[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]C:/Documents and Settings/HP_Administrator/My Documents/Photo Gallery Design/xml_Photogallery_user[/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

you need to provide the xml and the actionscript

My xml and actionscript are in my fla file. The images.xml file is in the directory with the fla file. Both files were included in the tutorial, I copied and pasted the actionscript into the 1st keyframe, in the action layer before the fla file was published and the xml file was copied and pasted into the same directory as the fla file. I copied and pasted both as text file, should I have pasted as RTF?

where is the swf being compiled to?
sounds like a path issue. Try to simplify your path. or create a root directory.