Photoshop 8

all i can say for now is WOW

sounds nice… but Im happy here with v.7 - but I usually skip upgrades so as not to waste too much money on too many unneeded upgrades!

Peace

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

ARGH!!! I usually want to keep updated with Photoshop because it is one of my favorite programs, but ■■■■, it took me long enough to save up for Photoshop 6, but then to save up for the update to 7. I am poor, I can’t handle saving up for Photoshop 8, I am still saving up for a Wacom, some AS books, Illustrator (which I now know to wait for the update since they said all Adobe products are slated for an updated by the end of this year).

ARGH!!! Bastards!

lost take it one step at a time. save for the thing you want most. then the next thing, and so on…one step at a time.

wow the updates on it sounds pretty sweet, but I never update my programs until it’s been out for awhile cause chances are the first batch released will have bugs so I’ll wait.

@ lost: have you ever heard of (link removed) :wink: :pirate: :beam:

FISHTANK:                   Have you noticed this <b><big>↑</big></b> little thing?
It tells you not to take it seriously :wink:

disclaimer: i neither agree with the use of warez, illegal or pirated softwar, nor i use it…

KIRUPA: by posting it, you obviously do agree =) Please don’t post warez links in the future.

FISHTANK:

AS I SAID, I DO NOT AGREE WITH, I DO NOT USE OR OWN WAREZ OR OTHER ILLEGAL STUFF, IT WAS A CHOKE, AND MY LINK IS FULLY LEGAL (read the disclaimer there)

hey dude, you might want you remove that before we have a law suit on our hands. kirupa is now the middle man and can me sued. just watch it, we dont tolorate that here.

yeah, warez=bad :bad:!!

Btw lost, it’s comes out in the 4th quarter of 2003, so there’s plenty of time :slight_smile:

I’ll wait for the reviews before I buy anything… :wink:

Yeah, I am not sweating it. I won’t get it when it first comes out, because as electrongeek stated, first releases usually have bugs, so I will wait a while, for both Illustrator and Photoshop. Giving me plenty of time to save up for a Wacom and/or AS Books.

But it is still just the thought… that I have to save so much money for that…lol.

lol I’m still on Photoshop 6 and 3DS max4

wonder what non-square pixels are…maybe circle pixels? or pentagons? then pixel art will be really interesting…even more so i mean

plz read the comments of my post, before you speak bad about me…

hey, lets talk about PS 8 here… let not yet another thread go of track :slight_smile:

*Originally posted by Makaveli *
**wonder what non-square pixels are…maybe circle pixels? or pentagons? then pixel art will be really interesting…even more so i mean **

wow that’s almost like going vector, maybe photoshop 8 will be like fireworks, both raster and vector?

NO! i have fw but dont like it. if so i am keeping my 7. i mean it would be nice but thats whats illustrator is for. and ps is fine the way it is!

I like my Photoshop 7, but ya know, its my favorite program other than Flash, so I want to keep it updated so I can enjoy everything new in it :wink:

lol easy there buddy, don’t lose hope yet, It’s just a guess so it’s not a sure thing. I’ve never tried fireworks before so I’m a bit curious. =)

i was gonna use it to slice my imgs for my new site, but i didnt like the layout. :stuck_out_tongue: so now i changed it again. man i am on like v.32 lol, just never released anyting :crazy:

hahah that’s perfectly normal, I have several versions of my site that has never been released either. :stuck_out_tongue:

don’t worry about it mdipi…did you know there is no Photoshop version 1…they skipped it and went to 2…

people always resist chg till last minute for some reason, i know people who are still using PS 6 saying its better than 7…then eventually they learn PS 7 is awsome but now 8 is coming…always a step behind :slight_smile: