Pixel Ranger

um… that’s fair, and yes, you are one of the best flasher’s on the site, no doubt about it

ooohh pixelranger :smiley: i remember that.
didnt he create 2advanced?

He works there, I don’t know if he made the current version single–handedly, but I’m sure he played a part.

[ sarcasm]
wow - never seen that site
[/ sarcasm]

Shane is a male name. Although I dated a girl named Shaena a while ago, I don’t think I’d get them mixed up. Now Max, is a gender and specie neutral name.

gaaaaaaawd I hate trendy sites that have butterflies on them.

Why Can’t they have elephants for a change.

hehe, good point, why don’t they? something about their lack of elegance?

but not only trendy sites have them, grungy and gothy sites have em, too.
a while back there was this site where the menue was a board with butterflies spiked on it and the butterflies were different menue items. god, that site rocked. gonna go look for it now…

He’s the art director at 2A. Eric Jordan created and started it ;).

Like I said, it’s an any gender name. I just choose to call it a girls name because I hate it and it gives me more reason to hate it. I have met 4 girls in my lifetime with the name Shane… and only 3 other guys.

mlk: It’s because butterflies are elegant, and can be adapted into so many styles. Elephants are fat and bulky… and smell like poo. Good luck passing that off as elegant.

I don’t see this site as trendy, being that it’s a 3+ yo design. If anything, it was a trendsetter. I still love the site, although it’s clearly outdated by today’s standards. Even then, it’s better than 90% of the flash sites out there.