Post your Desktops!

i’m using two monitors , but i posted the main one, right one uses panels and msn and audio programs. :beam:

Main monitor : 1280 X 1024 @85
Second: 1024 X 768 @ 85

http://members.optushome.com.au/paulsoultis/desktopApril.jpg

This is mine for the moment…

You’ve all seen my abysmal Churchill wallpaper that I have to use… I’m not posting that monstrosity again. Don’t want to scar anyone for life… :slight_smile:

Heh, can’t you change it Kit? :stuck_out_tongue:

• Soul :s:

Oh I <i>can</i> (thanks to my handy local admin rights), but I’m not allowed. All Churchill personnel must have this desktop wallpaper. Ick.

[SIZE=1]Check your PMs too…[/SIZE]

No, you check yours :stuck_out_tongue:

Argh. I thought I had a pop up notification thingy, but doesn’t appear to be working…

Don’t think mine is either, sometimes it does it sometimes it has a tantrum and doesn’t want to play :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh well… I have now replied. :slight_smile:

This is my sexy desktop !

Win 98 !

I hope you like it !

here’s my desktop: nice background + few icons - I like it =) :stuck_out_tongue:

this is my work one.

here is mine at work, I dont usually have any more than like 6 icons on my desktop but at work - I dont really have a choice :slight_smile:

http://www.sureshotgraphics.com/misc/desktop.jpg

I didnt want to show the image you have to click on the link - I was thinking of the 56kers in the crowd :wink:

this is whats on mine - Its quite dull, but thats because I of where I work, and if it was really cool, people might think I’ve been paying more attention on what my computer looks like rather than working hard.

nice one sureshot! those stain glass pics are so amazing…

my desktop

it’s slightly ‘nintendoish’

:m:

still reppin’ the controler eh? nice :slight_smile:

I love those stained glass pics to dude… I knew you would appreciate them :slight_smile:

this might shock a few but heres my desktop from my jobs computer, and yes its a mac (but its not because i want to use it, they make me use it, i gotta quit this is torture j/k lol )

*Originally posted by Kajinku *
**This is mine for the moment… **

Signs is the titaniummouse dawg!