Quick photo thing

pweez i want levels!

Hmm… messing w/ the levels and stuff sorta takes the whole idea out of it just being a photography battle, changing it into a photomanip. It would make more since to just keep the images natural instead of color correcting them. If you’re a good photographer (not saying I am by any means) you shouldn’t need to do to much to it anyway. I’m not competing in this one but that just my .02

bah…general rule: Post processing - nothing that substantially changes the original composition of the image

a must for any real photography battle, us geeks try to confuse it all…

when is the deadline?

well, im in. i wanna start. i got my digi cam ready.

Well, it’s a good thing I have my digi SLR hehe. Changing the levels on a regular digital camera would be pretty tough hehe. I’ll have to actually plan my lighting for this shot though lol.

can someone make an *official * thread like someone mentioned earlier?

I’m in. This should be good.

[font=Century Gothic]creator of this thread, please make an official thread detailing rules, and a deadline date. i’m anxios to start taking pictures, but i need to know all the details before i start.:cap:[/font]

He did that already. Your alittle slow bud.:wink:

please provide link dj-studios.

i’m in for something different - when’s the deadline?

the 10th

can anybody join this photo battle?
I would like to join but I am uncertain of all of the rules. What about size limits?

no limits soo far, and go ahead, join if you want! :slight_smile:

nobody has entered yet?

some of us film people have processing = a few days minimum. don’t know about the others, there’s still 10 days or something like that.

ive entered, im in. i wanna compete :slight_smile:

i REALLY wish I could use my 35mm…but I only shoot b&w with it…**** you people and your theme…haha

so, r u in this battle, blinking?

count me in…