Raydred

Oki back to reality :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™ve been drawing this little sucker for many many yearsā€¦

Just thought itā€™d look nice as an avatar :slight_smile:

you could work on the next Worms game, be one of the artists or somethingā€¦ah yes the glorious times i spent blowing up worms with the bazooka! i must reinstall that game!

Im raydred. I dont know anything else but that =)

Im Real im not a character =) hehe and thats me in the avatar ! =)

Hey Ray, since you mentioned JD and I would love to stear this thread back to you you you you u and you tooā€¦

have you read the comic? The Judge Dread comics were outrageousā€¦ far superior to the movie anyhowsā€¦

Everyone Dreads Ray,ā€¦ i kinda like thatā€¦ =)

"Hey, i dont hurt people but people get hurt. shurgs like Mobster "

hehehe

I probably am Bi-polar. or shcizoā€¦ NO IM NOT!! yes i am pay no attention to meā€¦ STOP IT>.

lol jk

David, i have not read the JD comics, but i bet theyā€™re good =)

havenā€™t seen it, but I thought about going. Iā€™m going to see The Ring tomorrow night instead. It probly wonā€™t be as scary as everyone says it is. I know a bunch of my friends (girls) went and they had to leave 30 mins into the movie because it was too scary for themā€¦

I want to see Formula 51 and the ring =)

me thinks its all a scheme because that shirt and background and glasses seem too suspiciousā€¦me thinks Ray is a Vampire! GASP! How did one come to a conclusion such as this?
Well, Ray prowls the boards **only at night[b/] .
The background itself seems like a ploy to keep us from thinking Ray actually goes in the sun! Look at how pale that skin is!
Thirdā€¦whats with those GLASSES? Obviously to cover the bloodshot red eyes lusting for human blood. :evil:
Ray doesnā€™t like garlic(i think)
Rayā€™s image doesnt appear in mirrors(i think)
Ray fears silverā€¦otherwise he would have had a HUGE draping silver necklace hanging around his neck!

So, there you go and now all of you know that Ray is indeed a vampire. lets treat him with respect and love even though at any time he may drink our blood!

:cowboy:

ah yes i forgot the teethā€¦obviously fake and airbrushed

Maybe we should start a poll with the choices being something like is Ray a vampire, ghoul, addicted gambler etc etcā€¦american secret agent?

what should be in the poll? so far we got the vampire, ghoul, humanā€¦? Hermit? :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh no you found me out!! i am one of those things, but which? weā€™ll find out mwahahahaha cough whahahaā€¦