Really not able to grasp React due to it being so complicated, help please.

I’m learning react and I’m finding it almost impossible to learn. This is my first introduction to a framework/library. I know html,css,bootstrap and javascript.

I want to make a simple app like the below one.

I just want to tell how bad state I’m atm that I’m unable to build this simple app.

Can you guys guide me a bit about what I should do to build such an app? And some meta-learning-React tips and techniques?

For creating something like that, a more introductory version like this tutorial may help you out:

If you can see a repeatable set if UI content, you can turn them into a component and use props to parameterize anything that is unique per card such as the text, images, etc.

Haha, thanks! My full collection of React tutorials are here:

All of these are also part of the Learning React book whose next edition I have on my backlog to ship this year! :passenger_ship:

The nice thing is that almost all of the content in the book is available for free on the web site, and many of my React articles also have an associated video (also free). The paperback and Kindle editions are a convenience for those that want it, but my goal is to provide as much content for free as possible :stuck_out_tongue: