[request] - cute lineart airplane

I would be VERY grateful if someone made a cute little airplane with eyes and smiley mouth in flash.

Something like this is perfect but with eyes and mouth with smile. I don’t need the animation, i’ll do that.

Oh yeah, angles? The linked one, top down and from the profile (from left/right).

THANK YOU!

btw - i need it for a private airplane company flash intro and there’s no doubt that you’ll be in the credits! :wink:

I could probably do this for you. :slight_smile:

How soon would you like it?

oh no hurry…take your time. It doesn’t have to be today or something. This week if possible.

Thank you Kit!!

Hey, no problem. :slight_smile:

This week is do-able, I’m a little tied up for the first few days, but Thursday and Friday are pretty clear. Shoul have something by then. If not, feel free to kick me. :slight_smile:

Coloured or not? And if so, which colours? :slight_smile:

coloured - just like that linked airplane. But don’t forget eyes and mouth! Cartoony ofcourse. I know you’re into manga but try to do cartoony this time! :wink:

I can do cartoony. :slight_smile:

It’ll be like Jimbo and the Jet Set, don’t you worry. :slight_smile:

Any particular colours you want me to use, or just anything?

No no. It’s all on you. As you want. I love the orange/yellow ones but do what you want.

OK, cool. Will do. :slight_smile: Soon as I get it done, I’ll let you know / post it. :slight_smile:

maybe you should PM me because this topic will be far from its current position when you’re finished :slight_smile: