Site check pls

I just put this online www.semor.com.tr

Can you pls check against bugs and browser compatibility issues?
TIA

Yup just as I thought. It works in IE. Amazing!

:slight_smile:

looks good… the use of yellow to orange gradients looks great… the only thing that stood out to me was the grey background on either side of the center column… perhaps you can try using the same color as you do on the bottom of the page…

Looks good, only thing… when you click on English not everything turns to English… that could be a problem, and there is just a little pixelization in your pictures. Nice clean design though

:slight_smile: I used 2 identicel access databases for the site and English content isn’t ready at the moment. That’s the reason why not everything turns to English.
Which graphics are pixelated?Do you mean the banner or the content graphics?
The content’s graphics are uploaded by client through CMS and thumnails are generated by system. It’s normal for the uploaded graphics be cause they have limited graphics knowledge.

for the site language part here is a link to something that could help ya i’ve never used the translate site feature

I know that service but it doesn’t support Turkish :frowning:

It works in the following browsers tell me if i missed any:
-Firefox
-IE
-Opera
-netscape
and
-Mozilla

Cool

I got "Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error ‘80004005’

[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] ‘(unknown)’ is not a valid path. Make sure that the path name is spelled correctly and that you are connected to the server on which the file resides.

/count.asp, line 5"

I fixed the connection. Thank you very much

no problem,now i can take a look at your site :wink: