Some More Questions!

I need some code to make the scroll bar a different color. And what is the code for html to put a flash link to show up?

Please help me out…!!

<style type="text/css">
<!--
body{
scrollbar-base-color: #ffffff ;
scrollbar-highlight-color: #000000 ;
scrollbar-3d-light-color: #ffffff ;
scrollbar-darkshadow-color: #000000 ;
scrollbar-face-color: #000000;
scrollbar-shadow-color: #000000 ;
scrollbar-track-color: #ffffff ; 
scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000 ; }
-->
</style>

There is the code to change scrollbar colors. Change the hex color codes to whatever you want. Test each one out so you can see what part it changes. And please don’t ask how to make certain colors with a hex code, there are hundreds of combinations depending on the color and shade of the color you want. There are some standard colors where you can just type in “red” or “black”, etc (in this case, without quotes).

And what is the code for html to put a flash link to show up?

Huh? Is it just me or does that question not make any sense?

I meant how do I make a .swf file show up… with HTML…

And can u give me a direct link to make the scroll bar blue?

Thanks!

If you go to File/Publish in Flash it should export an HTML file with the embed code inside it. Just open the file with any basic text editor (even MS Notepad) and copy the code, or edit the page itself.

I forgot to mention that you have to paste that script in between the [HEAD][/HEAD] tags of your HTML page. (replace [] with <> as this board converts HTML).

Do you want your entire scrollbar to be blue? If so just write in “blue” (without quotes) for the color on all parts.

^okey doke… any word on if the scroll bar is the arrows too?

It says it right in there that it has the arrows, it is the line that says

scrollbar-arrow-color: #000000 ;