SOTW submission

Hey Kirupians!!

It’s been a while since browsing the coolest place on earth - “Kirupaland.” It seems like the talent here has grown immeasurably since last visiting so I thought why not submit my site for the SOTW award and see how it stands up against the great talent.

Please take a look and please, don’t hesitate to share your comments.

Pacific Design Company

Thanks again Kirupians!! - Marc

this is for sure a top notch site. i love it. very cool!

Very clean, i like it. =)

slayerment: “this is for sure a top notch site. i love it. very cool!”

Wow thanks!!

electrongeek: “Very clean, i like it.”

Liked your site also, very 2A influenced. Nice graphics.

Any more comments?

first, Aloha…

I lived d/t Honolulu for a while… beautiful island, even more beautiful women… =)

second, even tho the site worked well, and looked very nice (not my style, but still very nicely executed), I got bored waiting for all of the animations to get to the meat of the site…

Other than that, nice site, most visitors will be very impressed.

Rev:elderly:

reverendflash:

"first, Aloha…

I lived d/t Honolulu for a while… beautiful island, even more beautiful women…

second, even tho the site worked well, and looked very nice (not my style, but still very nicely executed), I got bored waiting for all of the animations to get to the meat of the site…

Other than that, nice site, most visitors will be very impressed."

Rev

…

Yeah Honolulu’s pretty cool and I’m married to one of those beautiful women:smirk:

Thanks Rev!!

Jest checking to see if anyone had more thoughts…see ya! Thanks

I love your site bro, I am sure you will be a site of the week (being a moderator, I might be able to work something out, if thats ok with rengirl). It may be a little processor intensive at some times but the layout and effects make up for that easily. Good Job!

ditto here man.

Great site.

dan4885: Hey thanks. I think I know what rengirl might say…pixelfont. LOL!!! She’s pretty cool, she gave me some tips a long time ago.

lostinbeta: Thank you also!!

  • pacdesco

Hey pacdesco,
Congratulations! You are this week’s SOTW. The links for picking up the graphics are at:

www.kirupa.com/about/linkus.htm
www.kirupa.com/gallery/awards.asp

Gotta love the blue/purple colors!

Cheers!
Kirupa :moustache

Hey Kirupa and the moderators thanks you guys so much!!
You guys rule!!

Thanks again. - pacdesco

Congrats man :slight_smile:

Thanks lostinbeta, the competition was a little tough some really great work out there.

Thanks again!!

Hey Marc,
If you’re who I think you are, you’re getting better and better every time you submit a site here. I’m looking forward to seeing the next one. :slight_smile:

Cheers.

pom :cowboy: [SIZE=1]the one who didn’t like your robot last time[/SIZE] :stuck_out_tongue:

ilyaslamasse:

Yeah that’s me, yeah the robot run is hidden deep in my archives. It’s been a while huh? I’ve just been so busy with the new site and all. Take care of yourself!!!

Good to hear from you…
-marc:)