Spongebob has his own church!

[size=2]Cartoon fans start Spongebob church
[/size][font=Verdana][size=2]
[/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2]There is also an intense study course for the church based on the Spongebob scriptures.[/size][/font][font=Verdana][size=2]
[/size]The church’s manifesto says it promotes “simple things like having fun and using your imagination”.[/font]
[font=Verdana][/font] [font=arial,helvetica][size=2] [/size][/font]

Originally Posted by God

Haha… I found that funny.

Nice church too…

god is a kirupian? ****, how quaint.

spongebob church?
well d@mn, sign me up.

hey! david beckham has his monastery in china or sum asian country!

thats my kind of religion…

who do they woreship. they ant going to heven if they do that.

There is no word for me to explain the stupidity of these fans. I was shocked when I heard about a ‘Jedi’ religion, but this is by far the most shocking…

awesomme :thumb:

Idiots

I have to agree.

Idiots

why? they save taxes with that.

btw.: is there already any Heineken-religion?

I don’t think so.

churches in the USA don’t have to pay taxes (as we should all know from Al bundy - the great founder of NO-MAM church) - but they’re still Idiots :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeh, but what’s that saving them? I seriously doubt they’re orgnanized to the point that they’re going to benefit from it. All the individual members still have to pay taxes.

yeah, but they probably don’t have to pay taxes for ordering sponge bob fan things (which they would order anyway as they are idiots)

They still have to pay sales tax. It’s other taxes they don’t have to pay (like tax on donations, property tax, etc.{I think})

hmm, I’m not an expert in regard of founding churches :frowning:

oh Yeah… I’m feeling this! This is awesome… Spongbod rules…