Star Wars Episode III - 2005

I found an intresting shot of the coolest bad guy in the world. Beware, this could be a spoiler, but I doubt this will be seen in the final movie. It could be just nice PhotoShop work by a fan though (most likely)… :rd:

Anyway, ladies, gentlemen, Vader is finally coming evil respiration sound:

http://www.theforce.net/museum/images/Prequels/Episode_3/kc-vader.jpg

Either way, that’s a cool picture. :slight_smile:

I really want to see Episode III. Though they have a lot of explaining and stuff to cram into that film.

I think its a fake :wink: but it works for me :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, Im looking forward to it too. I cant say I and II have had as much of an impression on me as IV, V or VI but they had a lot to live up to, and all criticism aside, are in a league of their own in terms of cinema - just the effort and talent that went into making them, even if not all too terribly successful, is at least reflective of what could be done given those circumstances. Yada yada yada… Theres meaning to that somewhere :wink:

hehe yeh. tbh, I quite enjoyed Ep2. it had it merits… ther was even the odd good seen in Phantom. Definitely looking forward to Ep3 :beam:

Yeah, actually I think it’s a fake too. If you look at the back of his head (and ear), the skin is very pale (like the original dude) compared to his face. Well, that, plus this:

Whoopsy! So, yes people, it’s a 100% fake. :wink: This one is much smaller, but you can easily recognize the colours, pose and clothes.

Like many, I was very disapointed with Episode I (JarJar, the small Darth Maul part, the stupid kid that “played” Anakin Skywalker). Episode II, however, did it for me. I was very satisfied with this one. I can’t wait for Episode III!

Im sure they’ve learned a lot from the first movies too. Just like the improvement of II over I, you might see something similar with III =)

well, we all obviously know where Anakin is headed…

I dont know a lot about Star Wars other than I love the movies :slight_smile: but isnt this next one, number 3, supposed to be very dark - I mean there is a lot of death and begining of Darth Vader… I think it’s going to be a good one - they may have saved the best for last.

The thing is that yes, we know where Anakin is headed, but there’s a lot of space to cover between where II left off and where IV starts. He’s got to have Luke and Leia plus turn into a real bad 'un. :slight_smile: Plus the continuation of the Clone Wars…

A lot to fit in.

I thought in Episode II Anakin was a major puss, “I going to be the best jedi in the universe,” ::tears:: “and nobody’s going to stop me, I’ll show everyone” ::more tears and snot streaming from nose::

I cant say I like whatshisface as anakin. I was hoping they might possibly get another actor for III as the older anakin … :-\ ah well

*Originally posted by senocular *
**I cant say I like whatshisface as anakin. I was hoping they might possibly get another actor for III as the older anakin … :-\ ah well **

I was actually pretty glad they picked that guy. DiCaprio almost had the part… so glad that didn’t happen. And the Nsync guys were going to be in Episode II as well, during an action scene. God, what was Lucas thinking??!

*Originally posted by Kajinku *
**God, what was Lucas thinking??! **
“money money money… must be funn-”

:wink:

Money, yeah… like Star Wars wasn’t going to be a hit anyway. :sigh:

Lucas is loaded!

Wow. Someone actually liked Episode 2?

…Am I the only one that thought it was a terrible waste of film and should be burned at the stake because it was so utterly boring? Did nobody else experience a wierd warm sensation that they only discovered to be drool when the movie finally picked up (at that arena thing), because they were slipping into unconsciousness because of how god ****ed boring it was?

Well, you fanboys sure do amaze me.

I gave star wars II a two thumbs down, around a corner, and through a dumpster. Much like the better part of Lord of the Rings I (the movie).
Oh, and all three books.
I got the books awhile ago, attempted reading them, couldn’t (because of how poorly they were written) and then saw the movie. It was decent. I tried again. Couldn’t, they were too terrible. Saw LOTRII - and helm’s deep was SWEET. So I went ahead in the book to read that, to see if it was at all worth reading the others to get to that point. I couldn’t get half way through without my head almost rolling off of my shoulders.

So anyways. Junk is junk, and SW Ep. I and II were junk. Nothing against those who like it. I mean, SOMEBODY has to, or else none of the rest of us will get swindled out of our theatre money because we’re dumb enough to buy a ticket to YET ANOTHER crappy movie. And yes, I’m one of those dummies.

Complaining Spluuuuurge=Complete.

*Originally posted by Kajinku *
**DiCaprio almost had the part… **

now THAT would have been bad :!:

:stuck_out_tongue:

<b>Shudders</b>

The really young Anakin was irritating, the one in Episode II was alright, but nothing amazing.

*Originally posted by senocular *
**now THAT would have been bad :!:

:stuck_out_tongue: **
well, actually. I’m not sure… Hayden thingy-ma-bob is a really REALLY poor actor…

come on, he was 7 or 9 or something. You’d probably have been just as bad/worse. I know I would’ve been.

*Originally posted by Aislin *
**Much like the better part of Lord of the Rings I (the movie).
Oh, and all three books.
I got the books awhile ago, attempted reading them, couldn’t (because of how poorly they were written) and then saw the movie. It was decent. I tried again. Couldn’t, they were too terrible. **

drops jaw and gapes in shock.
but its…he was… i cant belie…and…classic literature…but they…uh…