Step 2 Picking the Runner Ups

filenotfound sounds good to me!

omg… that’s hilarious… it has to be filenotfound

www.teamkirupa.com or www.flashturbators.com

i’ll have to (unfortunately) agree with flashturbators.

flashturbators has my vote!

roflmao…

I’m leaving this one in your hands… lol

Not a mod myself, but personally I like filenotfound… Although flashturbators - honestly, what would your mothers say? :slight_smile:

well, let’s try to keep the name decent :slight_smile: I’m and old-sk00l conservative republican who should have been born in 1600 with the Amish but instead was born in 1984 as an Asian instead :slight_smile: I don’t even think we should use flashturbator as a choice.

Cheers!
KirupaWhoSingsAmishParadise :rambo:

I was partial to Flashbucket.com
or filenotfound.org

kirupa? did we ask for your opinion? did we say you were gonna be on the team? don’t you already have a site to run?

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

j/k

yeah, i think we do have to keep the site name clean. if we get good business, we don’t want something like:

“Site powered by Flashturbators”

teamkirupa sounds good to me. and aren’t .org’s for non-profit organizations? don’t we wanna make a profit here? i know i do.

Flashsturbators sounds good, but filenotfound.org and flashbucket.com are fine too for me. In other words, this is a totally unuseful post. So let’s say I vote for filenotfound.org :slight_smile:

pom :asian:

And Thor, I’m not sure we know exactly what we want to do, do we? Because if we do, I’d like to know, really.

Well… someone should pick Flashterbators, even if we don’t. That name cannot be left unpurchaced.

well, pom. first off we could just be a site to showcase some of our works. then we can stick in there that we can make websites too.

Now that I think about it, I really ought to build myself a website. Hmm, Kitiara’s Flashturbators has an interesting ring to it, nes pas? :slight_smile:

If you do, I’ll be sure to stop by 2 times a day. :stuck_out_tongue:

I know, I know. Let’s make 2 sites: filenotfound.com and flashturators.com. How about that?

pom :stuck_out_tongue:

rofl :stuck_out_tongue:

>Thor: Fair enough, man. Anyway, it can evolve with time…

*Originally posted by Phil Jayhan *
And add more to this list; then well’ vote on runner ups that will be in the final poll.
You know who you remind me of, Philman? Reg, in “The Life of Brian”. (tell me you saw that movie…) Yeah! Let’s vote for names to know which we can vote for afterwards! =)

pom :asian:

lol, monty python. good stuff.