SunGlare Effects

Hey guys, Ive been looking around for a tutorial on Sunglare effects… To see what I mean go here and youll will see what I mean. One thing is theres a little blue star thing when the pieces of a ball are put together (in the link provided), how do I make that? And the other little sunglare rings like you would see in OpenGL run Games when you look at the sun. If you can help me out on this, or link me to some websites where I can find tutorials on just how to do this, my email is [email protected]. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks!

yeah…u wan’t a glint…and its a pretty easy effect to achieve. You mask over an area, then you do a motion tween uderneath that mask with a gradient that goes from invisible to white solid to invisible agian…i’ll attach something u can check out…i think its from someone i helped out…hrmmm

have i missed out on all the cool stuff!!!

Layer mask in flash??? madddda f…a

tell me more!!!
:ninja: :cyclops:

Look at the tutes !!!
!!!
!!! Plenty of stuff there :slight_smile:

now that was a nice site.

oh to be creative

(but at least i could see how they did most of it lol)
(does that mean i am getting better at this??)

Ahh thanks for the help! Im new to Flash, have only been doing this for about a week or two, so I dont know anything. Obviously this stuff is still way to advanced for me but hey :]
Thanks again!

Oh yeah, and if anyone has any other great sites with tutorials on them (such as Kirupa.com) wanna paste em here for me? I need all the help I can get with FlashMX :smiley: Thank you much!

flashkit

is my other fav

i also use

actionscript

and finally

virtual fx

*Originally posted by Oblique *
**Oh yeah, and if anyone has any other great sites with tutorials on them (such as Kirupa.com) wanna paste em here for me? I need all the help I can get with FlashMX :smiley: Thank you much! **

www.virtual-fx.com
www.cbtcafe.com

Ahh thanks alot guys, appreciate the sites! =)