Swift 3D V4; Updates via New Erain Blog

Erain now has its own [url=“http://www.erain.com/blog/”]blog from which it will release updates about its soon to be released update to its [url=“http://www.swift3d.com”]Swift 3D animation tool.

At this point in time, there are only 2 posts with little to nothing in terms of new information about V4. So far, about the only thing new mentioned was the “Advanced Modeler” which, if you had been keeping up with Swift 3D, is a feature that has been known about for some time now.

Expect more updates soon. Swift 3D V4 is supposed to be release in “early June.”

you missed the bug in the calendar. They had it set if you advance your calendar you can see the the whole release thingy…lol…but they fixed it and I kept quiet till they did…That is a nice model.

:eye:

compromised my cover…edit by DDD.

compromised my cover edit by DDD

So, it’s ok now to edit people’s posts as well as breaking the beta testing agreement most software companies have. It’s no wonder why I don’t frequent this forum or site, they allow people to do whatever they want, why don’t you upload the setup file and serial number if it’s ok to blab about beta testing?

thank you for deleting your post.

Do a simple Yahoo search and it’s as plain as day. Besides, if everyone already knew, then why hasn’t your box been filled up since?
It’s just silly to me. Have a good and have fun beta testing.

not many people do that for one…for two like I said it is not a secret as to my secret involvement in the secret society. So what do you do if one of your friends find out you are part of the secret society? Kill them? Lord forbid your mom finds out. What is the harm in people knowing? Do a search you wont find a leak. So what is your point?

Only the right people know. My method was effective no one posted questions and no one sent PM’s. But now thanks to you that will change.

I am So getting V4 When It comes out. :slight_smile:

So I got my v4 today. Came in a cool tin box (erain has always done well with presentation in their packaging) and a quick and easy install of v4. The first thing I noticed is the improved navigation in perspective view. OH LORD does that make me happy! The hardware accelleration is also a treat along with the much needed advanced modeler (which would have been a pain in the tookus had not been for the improved navigation).

Overall, its not a super jump in advancement, but its well deserved and enough to keep me from ever using 3 again (unlike Flash MX 2004).

Sen you lucky bas-…:bad:

I’m still using v3 - yesterday I was modelling this gun, I accidentally moved the trigger and I couldnt find it anymore!

:stuck_out_tongue:

Yes v4 is a very good improvement. There are still those very irritating things, that you will find out very soon. But its all good. Unfortuantely I have discovered Silo and cannot seem to put it down. I was on the beta team…I thought I would get me shipped copy b4 everyone else…grrrr :bad: