Teen Movie Forumla

I hate teen movies with a passion, my sister is ALWAYS watching them.

They all follow one of two specific formulas / routines:

1. Loser / Nerd / Un-Popular / Un-Cool person (Girl or Boy) moves to a new country / state / school. Oh and they have to be really really hot, but is automatically made butt ugly by what he/she is wearing.

2. Loser / Nerd / Un-Popular / Un-Cool person (Girl or Boy) is told to look out for the most popular kid(s) in school.

3. Loser / Nerd / Un-Popular / Un-Cool person (Girl or Boy) gets humiliated by the most popular kid(s) in school.

4. Loser / Nerd / Un-Popular / Un-Cool person (Girl or Boy) gains trust from people, probably humiliates him/herself again.

5. Loser / Nerd / Un-Popular / Un-Cool person (Girl or Boy) falls in ‘love’ with the really popular attractive guy/girl.

6. Loser / Nerd / Un-Popular / Un-Cool person (Girl or Boy) changes clothes and looks hot.

7. Loser / Nerd / Un-Popular / Un-Cool person (Girl or Boy) screws over the most popular kid(s) in school.

8. Loser / Nerd / Un-Popular / Un-Cool person (Girl or Boy) becomes the most popular kid in school.

9. The ex-most popular kid in school is outcast, and it becomes a nice little happy ending.

OR

1. Almost pre-pubescent teen(s) try to get laid / screw something up.

2. Almost pre-pubescent teen(s) find a really hot girl, who thinks they are just nerds.

3. Almost pre-pubescent teen(s) go on some gay trip / party.

4. Almost pre-pubescent teen(s) get laid with some skank / fix what they screwed up.

5. Almost pre-pubescent teen(s) go home, talking to each other about some crap that is supposed to try to mean something, and what they have ‘learned’.

6. Happy ending!

I also hate the way they are ALWAYS these stupid rich kids who live in huge houses.

[/rant]