Tell me who's canadian...?

Can anyone tell me who lives in Toronto… or live near Toronto ?

Umm pls don’t be afraid or anything, i just want to meet you guys and be kool and i just really want u to teach me how to do things on flash, so pls tell me if u do live in toronto, and email or something like taht, and yea u can call me if u want.

Nixon Mahendran
416-885-0415

So thanks all of you…
wut?
No! I am not Bin Laden’s son, relax !!! now byebye.

Ahhh…I love Canadians, where would we all be without the Mounties protecting the country with those **** apples they always throw at us Americans! lol just a little American gag me and one of my friends say to our Canadian friend…but on the subject I have seen quite a few Canadians on the boards here!

heheh sorry, Dan for taht stuff with mounties, but u know, country is a country, so really no difference to put things down,

wtf am i saying,
sorry dan i lost didn’t i?
anyways
anyone else lives in toronto pls… :frowning: ?

One of the other mods is from Vancouver, Canada…its ‘sbeener’ the Actionscript God:

http://www.kirupaforum.com/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=43

thanks a lot
Dan but u see i need someone who lives around my house at least i mean Vancouver, i ain’t going there jsut to learn flash although i am going next year for vacations, lovely city and that’s where Xmen 2 is filming, so wahtever,

Thanks a lot guys but anyone near toronto,

Speaking of Canadians - does anyone know what happened to liveacoustic??? I haven’t seen him in a while! Also Lobstars - who is not Canadian, but missing in action none the less!

Okay wut are u saying and wut are u talkin about…?
pls dopn’t answer
this is gettin stupid, and Thank you Dan I owe you,
I don’t wnat www.kirupa.com look more to idiot forums, so why not let this end.

This forum now ended pls don’t reply any unless u want to answer my question in first place…

What the hell are you talking about? Your bringing up of Canadians made me think of live and lobstars who are two people who were regulars on the board. What’s so stupid about that???

I am srry if i did this to you,
sorry i didn’t meant to fight or anything,
but thanks anyways,
see ya

But I was wondering the same thing, Rennie… Maybe they switched for Adobe LiveMotion??

And Simon was Brittish by the way.

pom :asian:

Hey,

Unfortunately I’m not around Toronto… but I am Canadian. I’m out of Edmonton, Alberta.

yay!

Uth:o

Yes I know Lobby was Brit! But…

Canadians > liveacoustic > missing > Lobstars…

It’s a word association thing. Livemotion? Who uses that?!

Relax…they are just having fun, I am sure you woudl have gotten an answere about canada if anybody lived near you or is interested in meeting you…my word of advice is you post your photo and info in the intro duction thread, maybe someone will respond then.

http://www.kirupaforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=128

Silent Scope said:
"umm u need help
Okay wut are u saying and wut are u talkin about…?
pls dopn’t answer
this is gettin stupid, and Thank you Dan I owe you,
I don’t wnat www.kirupa.com look more to idiot forums, so why not let this end.

This forum now ended pls don’t reply any unless u want to answer my question in first place…"

Oooops I did it again… (oh sorry wrong thead)

Ren, the people who ****ounce “tomato” as “tomahtoe” and “potato” as “pohtahtoe” use Livemotion =) Actually, I really haven’t seen anybody on the forums who use livemotion. Not even a mention of it…strange!

Cheers!
Kirupa :asian:

Liveacoustic sorta ran out of things to say. I dunno. Part of it has to do with that he’s working full time now, but that’s not really a good enough excuse. It’s just his style. He clings on to things and then kinda just stops. Freud has an explanation for it, but it’s kind of disgusting.

It’s just a thing he does. Y’know, like referring to himself in third person.

I have been roaming the boards, though. Just haven’t been posting.

I feel so used Live… USED! I thought we was special… tear

:stuck_out_tongue: